What is your favorite song off the SPREADING THE DISEASE album?

What is your favorite song off the SPREADING THE DISEASE album?

• A.I.R.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Lone Justice

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Madhouse

• S.S.C./Stand or Fall

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • The Enemy

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Aftershock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armed and Dangerous

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Medusa

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Gung-Ho

• Total voters
Originally posted by Armored Thrax
A.I.R.

When I was 16 years old (17 years ago) I tried to get into a place called "Brassy's" in Cocoa Beach Florida to see one of my favorite bands - ANTHRAX. Didn't know it was a 18 and up show. Needless to say, the fucksticks at the door who didn't have a clue who Anthrax were, were not going to let this little metalhead into the show. Wouldn't even let me stand at the doorway and watch from there. Pissed and dejected....I walked around to the back of the club and Scott and then followed by Charlie came off the bus and walked straight up to me. They wanted to know where I got the long sleeve sweatshirt I was wearing. It had the "Spreading the Disease" cover on the front and the earth being covered with some yellow sludge on the back. I told Scott I ordered it through their fan club. He said...."We can't even get those shirts yet!!!" I told him he could have the shirt if he could get me in to watch the show. This cool motherfucker said " Nah you keep the shirt and follow me......" I walked through the back stage door. Anthrax opened with A.I.R., my fucking jaw hit the ground that someone could actually play that drumming live. I was a fuckin DIEHARD ANTHRAX fan for the next 17 years and will be till I leave this place.......

A.I.R. gets my motherfucking vote.
Almost made me cry...........they can make a movie of this story!!TRAX4EVER!!!!!!

that story is badass, but i mean 18 and up shit, fuck that if i go out of my damn way to get to a show of a band i fucking love i will get in that fucking show i would run through the back way jump over the stage and land right in the pit, come get me mother fuckers!!!!!!! then they make swiss cheese out of me with ak-47s and i die and i dont even post this message..........fuck!