Album Artwork

Scott said that that isn't him (the naked dude) on the cover.
I think he said that in the re-release/Expanded edition.

I think I'd have to go with the "I'm the Man" cover. Ya know, it's just a simple picture of the band, but it's fucking funny. I love the old-school Anthrax silly stuff.....have you seen Oidivnikufesin?

I know it's not Scott. That guy would be even hotter if it was John...woo-hoo, better settle down now.

I don't have NFV but I have Killer B's on video and Killer A's on dvd.

I like silly shit too, that's what attracted me to Anthrax in the first place way the hell back in the day.

I've seen it. Ten years ago though..I've been trying to find it on VHS it seems it is only avalible in crappy PAL format.

Return of the killer A's. That bee is fucking awesome. I know have it as wallpaper on my pc ( not my bathroom wall BRAT! LOL) Ithink it's cool how you can see the NOTMAN in his eyes. I don't like the cover to AMONG, but I got a tour shirt w/ it on the front just cause the bee was on the back. Now if I could only wear it backwards..........:confused:

Actually, I think I like "The Sound of White Noise" the best! On the CD jay card, when you fold it out you get to see the entire picture which has a human side profile, and there is a dolls head down in the corner.

Among the living is the funny cover to me, only because it was the first Anthrax album I ever purchased and heard. I remember when I picked it up, I thought, "Hey, these guys like that dude from Poltergeist 2!".

State of Euphoria is just plain weird.

Spreading the Disease is pretty cool! Funny, the guy on the cover reminds me of the lead singer from REO Speedwagon. Ha, Ha!

Persistence of time is the standard one to me. It's just a simple airbrush picture.

Stomp 442 is a fitting cover, although I'm not sure what's the deal with the naked man? Funny, I kinda thought that was Scott on the cover when I first saw it. However, the whole jay card layout for the album is great! I love the distorted pictures of Anthrax within the album. Scott looks like a killer, Charlie looks pissed! Frank looks like a angry clown, and John looks like a fly with those big glasses on.

Fistful of Metal cracks me up!

Volume 8: The threat is real! Great cover! I have always known of Anthrax's love for commic books, so it was no surprise to me when I say this combination old sci-fi movie/combo commic book cover style.