What's your favorite song off the STATE OF EUPHORIA album?

What's your favorite song off the STATE OF EUPHORIA album?

• Be All, End All

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Out of Sight, Out of Mind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make Me Laugh

• Antisocial

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Who Cares Wins

• Now It's Dark

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Schism

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Misery Loves Company

• Finale

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Bad Mr Frosty
Together with this
front.jpg

Euphoria has to have one of the worst sleeves ever... :D

We'll, I'll say 'Make Me Laugh' ... (can't think of a good reason why though :D )

what about the cover from "Among" that one really looks like shit.

It's all BS that Trax hate this record, why hate an album and put a tatoo on yer arm referring to the damn thing(Charlie!!)

With "Among "they hated the drum sound, it's alway's something!!

just bring out a new one and prove this is theire best!!!!!!

I think you guys are taking things they said out of context. They don't hate the record, they dislike moments, sounds, production etc. It's not that they despise the damn thing.

On this album, they really started becoming parodies of themselves. The shorts, the comic books, the Stephen King songs, the Not Man...it was hard to take them seriously. The best thing about this album is that they reacted to it by doing Persistance, which is a friggin' document.

j

I found the not being serious refreshing to all the dark, brooding, take-themselves-way-too-seriously acts that were out there at the time (and are still out there).

That's one of the things that I've always liked about Anthrax is the fact that they always seemed to be having fun at what they did. Even songs like 604 and Cupajoe show they haven't lost that sense of humor.

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
I found the not being serious refreshing to all the dark, brooding, take-themselves-way-too-seriously acts that were out there at the time (and are still out there).

That's one of the things that I've always liked about Anthrax is the fact that they always seemed to be having fun at what they did. Even songs like 604 and Cupajoe show they haven't lost that sense of humor.

I agree 100%

I love the back of the sleeve of EUPHORIA.
...that picture of the band with the Notman, drawn by that MAD Magazine dude....can't think of his name...
Also, this is the only Anthrax Album that came with a sticker...

Originally posted by max
hmm. i thought charlie said in an interview that he did like this record.
i never understood why everyone thought this was such a bad record...

Neither did I. I have to say I like that record. I don't think it's their best effort though, but it was the 1st Anthrax album I purchased so it's kinda special for me. I voted for Antisocial coz live it kicks ass.

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
I love the back of the sleeve of EUPHORIA.
...that picture of the band with the Notman, drawn by that MAD Magazine dude....can't think of his name...
Also, this is the only Anthrax Album that came with a sticker...

Mort Drucker is the name, and what sticker???NOT on mine!!!

Hell, I like their sense of humor too. It's something that has always been part of their music and image, but on this album it seemed that instead of being part of their image, it WAS their image.

And as far as the album cover itself goes, I've always thought Charlie's Euphoria tattoo is a pretty unforntunate piece of body art....

j

You mean the hologram?

Yes.
However, I lost mine. My hologram came with the "Euphoria" cassette tape. I bought it when the album came out.