What's your favorite song from the STOMP 442 album?

What's your favorite song from the STOMP 442 album?

• Random Acts of Senseless Violence

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Fueled

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • King Size

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Riding Shotgun

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Perpetual Motion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In a Zone

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • American Pompeii

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Nothing

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Drop the Ball

• Tester

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Bare

• Total voters

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Moving on in our series to 1995. The second album with Bush didn't have the same pre-release hype that SOWN did, and with old lazy-eye ousted from the band, many wondered if this album could live up to SOWN. While some argue it doesn't, others argue it surpasses it, it's another great album nevertheless.

So what's your favorite song and why?

ant_stomp.jpg

You dont' know me, I know I shouldn't care,
My crazy sense of right and wrong that can't be made to break this, break this, but I can vote Ramdom acts of senseless violence cause it's an ideal intro for this album.

I'm the first one to vote for FUELED! I like the first 3 tracks.
But sometimes I'll put in Stomp 442 just to listen to "Fueled" and only "Fueled", then I'll listen to a different album.

I think Stomp 442 is the best Anthrax album. Well that and Among the Living of course. Stomp 442 is the best 'Bush' era Anthrax album anyway in my opinion. I love every single track off it and find it consistent throughout. I couldn't say the same about volume 8.

Today i'm particularly fond of 'In a zone'.

In A Zone, cause its the heviest fucking song on the planet. that breakdown in the middle of the song just makes me want to fucking smash something.

Is it just me, but... I just can't see Bare didn't get any vote, Perpetual Motion as well, and Nothing only my one, these are my faves on this album, hmm, I'm weird, maybe.