Stomp 442 appreciation thread!

"we're Anthrax and we take no shit, and we don't care for writing HITS"

they were showing lots of aggression on this album which is why I love it. Great workout music. One of my faves. They should have ditched bare and ended it with grunt. But then they would have sold millions of copies and they're not trying to sell out like Metallica.

Yeah, give me a fucking break. How many bands come out and say they are trying to commercialize? If you think they weren't trying to modernize their sound your out of your fucking mind.

Stomp has tons of energy, and alot of kickass riffs, but I have a hard time finding amazing shit on the individual songs. Maybe I'm one of those people who overanalyze the music too much.

I like S442. But of the Bushthrax albums it's probably my least favorite. But some great songs on here, "Nothing", "Fueled", "Tester" all kick ass! To a lesser extent "American Pompeii". I even like "Bare" and thought it was cool they did a slow song...and if I remember right, it was a tribute to John's dad who had recently passed away. Good album, but not there highpoint.

Yeah, give me a fucking break. How many bands come out and say they are trying to commercialize? If you think they weren't trying to modernize their sound your out of your fucking mind.

Stomp has tons of energy, and alot of kickass riffs, but I have a hard time finding amazing shit on the individual songs. Maybe I'm one of those people who overanalyze the music too much.

Huh?

Strange direction..can't really accept it at the first go, but yeah..few good songs. Grand..grand opener, ANTHRAX style, never fail to impress.

The bush cry babies are obviously joining with different screen names now. Pathetic.

You know what's pathetic IMF09?

Logging into almost every Anthrax post on Blabbermouth as another name - matalimpressiondotcom anyone???? - and saying shit like you want to punch Scott Ian in the face....

Life must be pretty dull and meaningless for you, I'm guessing.

Logging into almost every Anthrax post on Blabbermouth as another name - matalimpressiondotcom anyone???? - and saying shit like you want to punch Scott Ian in the face....

Haha I've noticed that too... :devil:

IMFAN09 = Mr contradiction.........