attention Philly people - Opeth tomorrow - i have an extra ticket

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I just got on the guestlist, and I have guest open spot. it's tomorrow, doors @ 6. I work until 5, so I'd leave right from work to go there. I'd prefer to meet up in front of the Troc, and you'll be able to get in free as my "guest".

email bozzltov@gmail.com and the first person to respond with your name, UM username, and cell # will hear back from me as soon as I get the message.

side note: i lied about "first person to respond". its "first person to respond that i think i should give that free ticket to"

I'd totally sign up for this, but you probably don't think I'm MEH-TULL enough.

I mean, like, I'd totally fuck that chick from Paramore, like totally drill that ass like an off-shote oil rig on top of an Elephant with High-Tech Nikola Tesla shit, spewing man magma from the Ocean's floor, studied by Oceanographers with massive caulks.

I mean, like, I'd totally fuck that chick from Paramore, like totally drill that ass like an off-shote oil rig on top of an Elephant with High-Tech Nikola Tesla shit, spewing man magma from the Ocean's floor, studied by Oceanographers with massive caulks.
as would i, and i'm totally metal. i think you're in the clear.

as would i, and i'm totally metal. i think you're in the clear.
but i must confess this is based totally on this picture:
hayleybooty.jpg

i havent heard her terrible music, so im not sure if its bad enough to make you lose too much 'metal cred' for will bozarth to take you on an Opeth Date