Attention You Fucking Idiots!

Listen bands if you are an idiot and sing about male domination and how you "butcher sluts" and how you are a "bitch splitter" anything of that sort you have serious problems and need some help.
Dont send your cds to Rapture becuase we use them as drink coasters.
Now this is the second time I have had to post this you dumbfucks.
Go dominate some chicks and try to not let everyone see you are an insecure child who needs attention will ya? :err:

wesjaques said:
Listen bands if you are an idiot and sing about male domination and how you "butcher sluts" and how you are a "bitch splitter" anything of that sort you have serious problems and need some help.
Dont send your cds to Rapture becuase we use them as drink coasters.
Now this is the second time I have had to post this you dumbfucks.
Go dominate some chicks and try to not let everyone see you are an insecure child who needs attention will ya? :err:

Wow! I haven't been here for quite a while and look what I stumble upon : a more mature version of Wes! Yikes! Well, get the Male Domination topic out of Heavy Metal and what are you left with? Yeah, that's right: Judas Priest (guess Rob's into his own version of male domination but hey, let's not get into this...) and Strypper. Don't get me wrong as they both « kick ass » (pun intended), but...

FIVE MILLION CHRISTIANS ON A RIDE TOWARDS US
OH, I SLAUGHTERED THE BUNCH WITH ONE SINGLE HIT (WITH MY SPEAR)
FIVE MILLION WOMEN SO ALONE IN THE NIGHT
OH, I HAD THEM ALL SATISFIED PROFUSELY (EVERY NIGHT BY MYSELF)

Quitessence, Darkthrone

Jeanyf,
I have always felt this way and its not just domination that bugs me to death.Bands that insist on slapping marijuana leaves all over their albums and tshirts.Look we get it you smoke weed eat shit.
As for your Judas Priest/Stryper example I understand your point though I think if you stop and think about it the majority of bands actually sing about things other than the dominance of the male race.
I am no more mature really this is actually the second time I have posted this very topic,But I never knew I was immature..............I am telling your Mom!

Good music is good music. A lot of the music I listen to I dig because the music is good, and has nothing to do with the lyrics. On the otherhand, there are bands that I listen to just because I dig their lyrics. Some lyrics touch me emotionaly like poetry. Other bands have sick ass music that I love to hear, but I really could care less whay they are singing about. Deicide is usually my main example (only because their lyrics are so extreme) I dig the music, but don't what so ever agree with a lot of their lyrics. So what, Iam in it for the music man \m/ But that's just me. It doesn't offend me when I hear Gore filled lyrics, and it doesn't bother me any, either. Sometimes I find it rather comical. I don't at all take them seriously. It may help the fact that I know a few of the bands around here who sing gore filled lyrics, but in person they are really cool people. The lyrics they write don't necessarily reflect the views that they hold upon the world. I guess that is my two cents on the subject. :headbang: rock the fuck on :headbang:

OH SMD,
Dont get me wrong I am not reufusing to listen to music based soley on lyrical content and I am not naieve enough to think that 99% of the bands I listen to smoke their body weight in weed.
What I am saying is that I wont support it on this station you will never hear a song about raping,bludgeoning cornholeing while drinking a beer and fistfucking your grandmother.There have now been 3 bands who have sent their cds in who just with their name alone I tossed their cd into the Kim Goss box.Oh thats the never gonna hear it on Rapture box (Over a year old never heard Kim Goss and it aint gonna happen babay!).
Now does this mean I am anultra sensitive modern day male who weps at the sight of doves and that I throw rose petals at the feet of Vanessa?Thinking twice before putting any narcotic substace in my body?
Truth is I have a very serious condition and take alot of medication so the drug scandal is out WES IS A HYPOCRITE,No not really because I dont use drugs as a recreation (Though I used to I could make a bng out of anything and God bless the day Black Beautys were invented,they kept me alive while I was on the road.)But I have not had an illegal narcotic in my body in over 10 years.Does this make me superior? NOPE!
As for the treatment of the female.Maybe I am just old fashioned but I dont feel the need to dominate females I speak kindly to Vanessa and treat her with repect.Though it maybe tounge in cheeck I just dont find the lyrics and photos (like the one I just got where the guy is pointing a gun at a naked girl on the bed,that look on her face is not very tounge and cheek or the picture of the girl whos intestines are coming out of her ass.Now I know she chose to have anal sex but do we need pictures of the monstrocity that happened because of it and do we need to make a joke out of it?)
Ok this is getting out of hand I just descibed some sick shit...........