Attn: Alex

wow i really want to go to that! i don't quite know if it will be possible yet--a friend is coming in from wisconsin that weekend and i'm pretty sure the group we're hanging out with will not want to all go to that show. i'll know more as the week progresses.

ill go to the DEP show and stuff.
alex, poor aysha i can't believe she hasn't found the right job yet! lame.
simon, can i have one of those tickets?

seriously amanda! :(

i dunno if i mentioned this before but a little while ago she was talking to a greeter at Bank of America and he had her same master's degree and had been working there FOUR YEARS.

the DEP show looks like a no-go for me--friday night is THE hangout night of the trip, apparently, since she's leaving on saturday evening. i'm pretty bummed. but they'll be through again eh?

azal said:
I'll get tix myself because I'm probably going with a bunch of people.

Also, the only thing wrong with the description is that they are not really that fat. unfortunately.

And the guy singing is Atilla from Mayhem I believe.

I just got in last night, btw.

I think Atilla was on one of their older albums and toured with them. I think this tour it will be Maelfic from Xasthur or Wrest from Leviathan cause they were both on Black 1 this year. I am jealous of you all.

yeah Atilla was on tour so I figured it was him on the album, but yeah, Maelfic is the guy singing from inside the casket on the album.

How much are tickets for DEP?

alex: that sucks, but yea, they'll probably be playing nyc again in the winter. anytime you ever want to go, just let me know and i'll try to guestlist you (although nyc is usually tough)

azal: dep is $8 at the door

amander: i'll email you aboot the show

is the 37 an important scene figure i should know about? someone on sot2 called me 'inexplicably scene' and i gotta represent yo. someone please clue me in.

sadly i will probably not make it to DEP cuz my gramma died last night :( but

(a) greg understands the 37
(b) sean will probably go