Attn All: The Spoils Of War

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
As agreed upon during the Emergency War Council of the afternoon of March 28, in the year 2003.

We, the members of the MOTW board, as the overwhelming victors in this blatant act of hostility that witnessed a complete reversal of fortune for the agressors, have agreed that, while willing to lay down arms (outlined via Xfer's Anathema board decree) and open up the borders of free and libidinous posting once again, that some form of restitution must be claimed in light of the toil and energy lost during this arduous past 24 hrs of UM life.

Thus,

We, as the victors, have decided that the Reappropriation of the Avatars of our enemy as a fair and just compensation. There is no further argument against this, it will stand as such.

I will present the booty to the council, forthcoming and immediately.

Let it be stated, firstly, that all Avatars are presented as they stand and as is. Each are identified by their original owner, followed by a description of what role they may or may not have played in the ensuing melee, and in order of severity.

OPEN DISCUSSION of said avatars will commence after presentation, and it is expected to flow with the most courteous of manners.

sorry kids, it was your boy who crossed forum boundaries first ( and not wearing any rank or insignia either, naughty naughty)

anyway we're all off on the razz for the weekend so you'll have to wait till monday to be sorted out, remember dunkirk and all that

toodle pip!!

dads%20army%20pic2.jpg

THE MINOR PLAYERS:

discouraged1.jpg

DISCOURAGED1 -- I believe to be mostly a civilian in the ranks, but has identified itself as an original member of the ANATHEMA fellowship - thus, a captive of our state.

dragonlady.jpg

DRAGONLADY1 - Another near-civilian, but a few jabs were observed on one post or another. Unwittingly or not, is not in question. Thus, guilty as the rest.

Azal, I believe you should automatically be disqualified from claiming this Avatar.

eos.jpg

Eos - Civilian, unless someone can prove otherwise. Barely a peep out of this one.

ghostie.gif

Ghostie - Mostly faceless, appropriate enough - but another cornerstone of the Annies.

mariner.jpg

Mariner1 - An interesting case. Participated in the "Should we attack MOTW board" initiating thread, yet tried to divert the attention to the KATATONIA board! Does this individual deserve special privileges? You decide.

mehdieeeee.jpg

MEHDIEEEEEEE something or other. I don't even know if this one is worth it.

strangelight.jpg

STRANGELIGHT - Complete cheerleader for their forces. There are many references to this propagandist's work peppering the landscape of that board.

thortyir.jpg

THORTYIR - a grunt in the ranks, indeed.

pagan.jpg

PAGAN. -- SEE THORTYIR

UP NEXT: THE LEADERSHIP

THE BIG GUNS:

Prepare yourself - this is not going to be pretty.

Let us start with the martyr, the only soldier to foray into enemy soils with grace and dignity:

terryarmageddon.jpg

TERRY ARMAGEDDON - His work speaks for itself. I need no further introductions for Mr. Armageddon..

Along with the avatar, goes one other badge of honor:

terry_selleck1.jpg

---------------------

morpheus.jpg

MORPHEUS - While not displaying much carnage in this outing, I, with my own eyes, have spotted the likes of this user name flying low over MOTW board skies. Obviously a long-term conspirator.

bambi.jpg

BAMBI - A ranking general of ANATHEMA home defense. Fought with valor; failed utterly.

cedarbreed.jpg

CEDARBREED - I would speculate the Second-In-Command of the enemy ranks. A prominent persona during the seige; nothing more be said.

Along with the avatar, again, are further badges of honor possessed by CEDARBREED:

cedarbreed_mtv_sthand.gif

cedarbreed_dying.jpg

-------------------------

UNFORTUNATELY, major figures such as KOALANUS (a turncoat if i ever saw one), ODED, and other user names composed of fragments of meaningful words have NO AVATARS to give. SHOULD alternative forms of punishment should thusly be considered, namely, the appropriation of blurbs-above-the-avatar?

And LASTLY;

I present to you the leader of the opposing tribe:

cerulean.jpg

CERULEAN - "BLUE" -- WHOSE GUILT IS ABSOLUTE.

Xfter, I wish to present this avatar to you personally, as I think only fitting. Unless, of course, your brother pulls rank.

The case is presented. Discuss as you will.

ADDENDUM:

I have taken it upon myself, as organizer of this post-war establishment/divvy - to claim a special avatar as my own.

Many a battle was waged against the one known as:

ashure.jpg

ASHURE -- and thus, I claim the young Turk's representation as my own. She(?) was a worthy, if not pathos-laden opponent. I wear her(?) with honor.

Excellent. Let us wear our colours loud and proud. I believe that Baliset and FuSoYa missed the end of this war because they were fighting a greater, more artistic battle: recording in the studio today?

In time, the dust will settle, and we will remember the maxim that I was a soldier so my son could become a businessman, and he a businessman so his son could become an artist.

codenames Pagan and mehdi and strangelight are mere grunts bwaahahah?? your canadian intel boys really dropped the ball on that one. oh wait.....ermmmm yes cerulean is our leader, execute him. he planned it all from the start, we just followed orders and that (sorry gorak mate)

dont try hide with the rank and file cerulean, you're top brass and everyone knows it.

actually I'm going to write up documents on our entire battle order to help with me bargain plea with the U.M. then I will live incognito in argentina and write me memoirs

wait until the intifadoom is over before you start your memoirs tho. even if i reckon itll be the same as my palestinian brothers, being crushed by jews cause usa are helping them jews. mark [usa] will ban me [palestine] and will make things easier for them monglins of the well [jews]. but still i wanna be in your book, even if its only in the conclusion.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
wait until the intifadoom is over before you start your memoirs tho. even if i reckon itll be the same as my palestinian brothers, being crushed by jews cause usa are helping them jews. mark [usa] will ban me [palestine] and will make things easier for them monglins of the well [jews]. but still i wanna be in your book, even if its only in the conclusion.

:OMG: :lol: