attn: dream i had last night

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
Why were you so weird?

Being the leader of a Girl Scout troop with itchy black knee high socks (complete with Girl Scout logo) while riding something vaguely resembling a Big Wheel in a group race through the woods (a la Meatballs- you see it? beauty, eh?) with my middle aged female co-workers is not my idea of HOTT.

I think this may have something to do with my NOT consuming massive amounts of Girl Scout cookies yet this year (i.e. GS Cookie withdrawal).

before i get busted for plagiarism like the white stripes, yes this was inspired by azal's cd collection thread (and preppy's multitudes of "attn: cookie I just ate" and stuff threads). it's an homage.

also, it bears mentioning that one of the women from work in the dream did in fact sell GS cookies at work for her daughter. that is the only sense i can make of it all.

you can borrow my genre's without disclaimer any time you need to dude.
as for the dream, maybe it means you're really a brownie. in which case, i hope you don't have walnuts in you.

We went cryptid hunting last fall and found a weird cryptid-turd looking nut on the ground, thought it might be some kind of clue so mia decided to taste it and see what it could tell us.

Well she got this awful stomachache and felt like dying for the entire next day so I panicked and did some intense research on the nut she ate, found out it was a black walnut, and then when I told her she was all "oh" and the stomacheache went away.

quoting me back to me = brilliant.

blaircandy_1729_6242719

yeah, really! it's not I'm not doing enough driving:
albuquerque -> austin (~15 hrs)
and the next day:
austin -> flagstaff (~18-19 hrs)

fun fun fun!
did i forget to mention only one of them drives?