I had the greatest dream of all time last night.

The Amazer

Mar 31, 2003
Okay, I'll start from the beginning.

I wanted to watch Trainspotting with the commentary on, but accidentally picked up Friday the 13th part 5, so I went back in my room and found it was actually a cage, and some poor women had choked herself in there. On the outside of the cage (The cage kept things to the outside of my room) there were hundreds upon hundreds of small monster-like boys all with big eyes being all creepy and shit. Suddenly, I was dressed as superman, and the choked lady told me to rescue her baby and gave me the address (Something like "Majic, Gateway" or some shit) and I went there, but decided to go undercover and not as Superman, so I put on an overcoat... I get there just as the baby is being led into the ambulance, so I hopped in with it. Then I stole the baby and brought it back to the woman only to find myself playing Doom III... but it was a team-based game.

Then suddenly I woke up and I was like: "Oh man, that was the best dream ever" and I walked out of my room and looked out the window and saw the biggest green field of my life. AND I REALISED I WAS STILL DREAMING. So I ran outside and started to try and fly and shit like that, but it just wasn't working, but it was awesome all the same to know I was dreaming... but then I forgot that I knew I was dreaming or something and met up with Lars Ulrich and we started playing tennis and we were best mates. Then suddenly Lars turned into that blonde guy from Full House and we were playing against the dad and Uncle Joey from Full House at TABLE tennis. Then we sat down and Ashley Olsen came in and she was 3... and suddenly I was 3. And we started talking and she asked me how I have my popcorn, and then me and Ashley Olsen became best friends.

Then I really woke up.

Best dream ever.

I had a trippy dream last night too, but I don't remember it too well. I was fighting these ninjas with some friends, and the yellow ones were the easiest to kill. I really had to go to the toilet, so I left my friends to fend for themselves. When I made it to the can, I woke up, and realised I really needed to go to the toilet. :lol:

All I remember of my dream last night was that big giant Millennium Falcons were dropping off aliens who were attacking Earth, and they were all monkeys.

How can they be aliens if they were monkeys? Unless they were aliens from another planet who LOOK just like monkeys...

yeah, there's a name for that sort of dreaming.

It's the best, it's happened like 3 or 4 times to me... apparently if you 'practise' you can do it a lot. But I'm too lazy.

I'm not sure if that's lucid dreaming Koich. Lucid dreaming is when you are asleep, but you know you're dreaming and you can actually change the dream to suit yourself. I do that a lot, even though I barely remember it when I wake up. Last night I had a fucking cool dream though. Xena and I were driving a police car, and we were causing all sorts of mayhem screaming around with the siren on for no reason.

Lucid dreaming is easy I do it all the time. I especially can do it when I have woken to go to the toilet or something. I just hop back in to bed and start thinking of what I want to happen next in my dream and of to sleep I go.