Had a dream last night....

Tough As Steel

a.k.a. Aussie Dave
Feb 12, 2002
Canberra
Visit site
that i met Adrian, Janick & Nicko when they came to Oz to do a promo tour for their next album. Spoke mostly to H, who was a really cool guy, we exchanged fishing stories, shouted him and the boys some fine Aussie beer, and he gave me some guitar playing tips too. :D

Then at the last minute Bruce showed up, and i had to go and buy more beer just for him. SCAMMER!

:lol:

A crazy dream, but a good one nonetheless.

I never dream about anything good, I want a Metallica or Iron Maiden show too! :(

Last night I had this awesome dream. I was surrounded by 3 beautiful women. They all started to undress and began undressing me. After a few minutes of tender kissing and fondling, they began to massage my................

Ahem... maybe I will keep that dream to myself :)

I had a dream that Iron Maiden had finally come to Australia and brought Iced Earth as support. As he was getting ready for the gig, there was a knock on Spawny's door and when he answered it the Girl from the Bus was standing there wearing a sexy negligee. Then I woke up, so I don't know what happened after that.

:D

:lol: Thats IT! I hereby decree that there shall be NO more mentions of thewomanwhousedtocatchthebus! No more I say :lol:

I dream in colour, but my dreams are always set at night. Strange, that - perfectly lit, but the sky is always black. Maybe they're just indoors (they feel indoorsy) with a black ceiling.

Last night I had a dream and I was wearing a jacket, and then I realised that it was the red leather jacket that Ben Affleck wears in the new Daredevil movie.

Daredevil rocks!! :headbang:

Last night I dreamt that the full band of Dream Theater played here in Australia and I was right at the stage which was only waist height to me.They played and awesome show.
Then I got to hang back stage drank lots of Scotch with them...then woke to my damn phone ringing at 3am!:eek:

I had ANOTHER dream about Maiden last night. They were doing a big show, somewhere in Sydney and i was on some Ferry, and then running like crazy through the streets of Sydney to get to some signing session they were doing.....and when i was next in line, the guy getting Bruce to sign stuff was being a real jerk, and i was quite embarrassed that a so-called Maiden fan could carry on like that in person to Bruce...anyways Bruce got real mad and called him a c#@t. :lol:

Then i got my stuff signed, but thankfully he was nice to me, cos' i was really worried he was gonna give me a mouthful.