A mate in the UK spoke to 3 Maiden members, and Nick said something about Oz......

What-the-fuck-ever. Ever stood in Rod Smallwood's office? No. Ever spoken to him and his management team? No. Ever spent weeks working in the Sanctuary office just weeks before BNW was released? No.

I have.

Originally posted by Spiff
Maiden won't tour Australia again. Ever. If they do I'll dress up as the girl on Spawny's bus and let him have his way with me.

Sorry to come back to this, but I think it is important...

I would like to see this happen. I think it would be good for all at MD to see this happen.

I am filing this page to bring out at the appropriate time.
That may unfortunately be sometime in the 22nd century, but you just never know...

Originally posted by Spiff
Maiden won't tour Australia again. Ever. If they do I'll dress up as the girl on Spawny's bus and let him have his way with me.

A copy of the email I have just sent to the band, c/o Sanctuary:

"Dear Iron Maiden,

I am personally requesting that you play Australia and New Zealand on your next, and final tour. I will not be able to see your shows but I've already seen you play several times and really don't need to see it again. However if you could be arsed to get on a plane that will ferry you to this remote island paradise, and furthermore could be arsed to do what it is you are supposed to while being in a rock ensemble - namely performing your hits to crowds of people willing to pay for the honour of seeing you 'live' - then my brother in law will dress as a woman and let a depraved and wanton Maiden fan have his way with him. Australia needs this. The world needs this. And your nose-diving career needs this.

I thank you,

Another one of your tired fans."

I wonder what they'll say. :confused:

Originally posted by spawn
Hey Mark, could you predict hot sex for the rest of my life with the womanwhousedtocatchthebus(tm)? Much appreciated, thanks :D

i bet you that flic would Preict that ... but realy all you need to do is
"LESS FUCKING TALKING , and MORE DOING" :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

Just get on the fucking bus with a long red rose under your coat with a card that has a nice little lingo and your phone number "and maybe an email lol" and then give it to her right before you or her leave the bus ....

so there ... :p

:lol: :lol: Dreamy, You made me laugh out loud with that! Seeing as its 730am in the morning and im about to start work, its even more of an accomplishment!

Now, people, listen to me, she DOESNT get the bus anymore!

But cant you change it to actually being her. Spiffy is a great guy and everything, but I mean, COME ON, he can do better than me... :D

Originally posted by Mark
What-the-fuck-ever. Ever stood in Rod Smallwood's office? No. Ever spoken to him and his management team? No. Ever spent weeks working in the Sanctuary office just weeks before BNW was released? No.

I have.

:lol:

oooohhhhhhh........ :worship:

What the hell is your problem?

Seriously Mark, i didnt mean to offend you with my comment of *Right*. It was sarcasm, but it wasn't meant to be nasty. I didnt know you had worked in Smallwoods office, all you had to do was say so, without the attitude.

I like Mark :D But he should have beaten up Rod, the fact that he didnt is close to unforgiveable ;)

Originally posted by Tough As Steel
What the hell is your problem?

The only problem I have is with people who can't see that the only reason Maiden didn't tour here is because they didn't want to.