Eight songs written for the new Maiden album

I don't get pissed off when they don't play Wasted Years or Evil That Men Do :)

because those songs are shit. :Smug: :p

but that is the problem of a long touring band such as Maiden.
people wanting all the classics and having an honestly very narrow scope of songs that they perform. Especially since they play virtually nothing from the earlier Dianno period or the Blaze Era.

same issue with Black Sabbath when they toured with Ozzie, only playing stuff from his albums and literally doing all the same songs every show without variation.
at least with Heaven & Hell, they will play stuff from all periods post Ozzie (though mainly thr Dio stuff).

Even though I love Metallica for keeping it interesting, one could argue that they are playing different stuff to help the fact that they record and sell live sets of all their shows. Even if thats true though, I still give them props for having the balls to commit to doing so. It will keep their performances up to scratch at least!

True. Some of the recordings do show how sloppy they are though :) Saw them in London and thought it sounded awesome; bought the recording, and haven't listened to it yet, playing was all over the place :lol:

I saw them in June and they were fantastic. There was a few parts where Lars was really struggling and a couple of fuck ups from James vocally, but still awesome overall. And really, all bands fuck up at times, so it is impressive that they aren't trying to hide it.