ATTN: Morpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
I just listened to your fucking terrible demo, because someone reviewed it (a favourable review, no less... Ugh) on Metal-Archives and I was curious whether you would actually be capable of writing music. I have a few questions.

Did you not think that anyone would notice that:

1) You stole the acoustic bit starting at 02:52 in Opeth's "The Night and the Silent Water", sampled it, looped it and distorted it for "your" first (otherwise fucking terrible) song?

2) The "Dunkelheit" cover is not actually a cover at all, but BURZUM'S ORIGINAL RECORDING run through some distortion and with your terrible, terrible "vocals" on top of it? Don't even try to deny it, it is EXACTLY THE SAME recording underneath all the cheap distortion, and the track is exactly as long as Burzum's.

3) You stole a sample of Agalloch's "deer antler percussion" from "The Mantle" to use on track #4, "The Long Journey"?

Now, I don't know what else you stole from other metal and ambient bands, but I would bet that it is pretty much the entire fucking demo, and what you obviously didn't steal sounds FUCKING HORRIBLE. Now, I was joking around with some people before about this demo "you" "made" couldn't POSSIBLY be worse than Shadow0fDeath and his Apocalypse project, but at least that faggot didn't shamelessly steal others work and try to take credit for it. FUCK OFF, posercunt.

Yeah I was in da MSN chat with Erik and the rest of my krew when it was discovered and man its hilariously bad I advise everyone to chexxx it out :). Morpha considering you have an encyclopaedic knowledge of so many stupidly obscure bands that nobody else cares about (because they suck) you could've at least made an effort not to rip from some of the most popular bands in the metal scene.

edit: around page 2 sometime morpha removed the demo from his hosting so here's a mirror: http://pwnt.co.uk/stuff/morpha/

Ahahahahhahahahaha my fucking Jesus this is diabolical.

I bet he stole most of the demo from all those obscure bands he namedrops in just about every thread. <edit: beaten to mentioning that>

The autistic vocals are fucking hilarious :lol::lol:

I just thought I'd tie the whole scenario in to one of the most frequent criticisms of the early Opeth material, since that's where the chaotic shitfest begins. You have to think at the next level, DE.

I'm wondering if Morpha isn't just someone pulling a Shadow0fDeath for shits and giggles. Hell, if I was Morpha, right now I'd be pissing myself that anyone took this shit seriously.

I'm wondering if Morpha isn't just someone pulling a Shadow0fDeath for shits and giggles. Hell, if I was Morpha, right now I'd be pissing myself that anyone took this shit seriously.
The guy is 15 years old and has repeatedly proven himself to be an utter faggot on these boards... I'm pretty sure he isn't joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.