ATTN: Morpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds better if you play Tankard over it. \m/

I picked up the Hair Of The Dog best of album used the other day and it led me to believe that Tankard should be said in the same breath as the best of the Thrash genre.

CHEMICAL INVASION
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO DRINK PURE BEER

Let's not derail this thread before Morpha replies though, I'll be sad. :(

Shores of :(

I'm so mournful now I think I need to kill myself or someone I love

Morpha said:
Cover of Burzum - Dunkelheit I've been working on for about 2 months. I got the song from a tab site, and my brother did drums. I got the distortion good by distorting the final product in Cool Edit a lot until it sounded good. I used the main Burzum synth background sound (since I didn't know how to do that), but I added some twists to it, like echo and a bit of other stuff.
Let me fix that up for you

"Downloaded MP3 of Burzum - Dunkelheit I've been fucking around with for about 2 minutes. I got the song from DC++, and my brother didn't do shit. I got the distortion absolutely awful by distorting the final product in Cool Edit a lot until I thought it sounded sufficiently different from the original that people of lesser intelligence such as myself might be fooled that it was an actual cover. I used the main Burzum music (since I didn't know how to do that), but I added some twists to it, like absolutely terrible vocals."

There, that's much closer to the truth, don't you think?

Décadent said:
It's a shame the Burzum.org forum is closed, that place was a goldmine.
Did he post there? I've visited that board from time to time, good stuff all around.

wouldn't fox news be like "israel belongs to the israelis, not those baby killing palestinian fucks"

Yeah but I only realized that after I posted it and didn't feel like editing it tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.