ATTN: Morpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik said:
lmaooo

this would so completely not surprise me

we need jean-pierre to verify that the IP addresses are the same

he returned frm no t posting for a year to post right???????? god i think you might be right ugh,....

iok from gamefaqs (da worst forums ever)

shoooter - 150+ banned accounts, account jackings, impersonation, invasions, generally very offensive posting, death threats

Zapy/General Crap - 50+ banned accounts, 110+ account jackings, accessed Galford with duckduckduck, broke into Bastard Knight twice with Magus Machine, cracked the email addresses of four mods, impersonations, broke into EternalBlue

dunno what all that shits about but ya... i guess if they were the same person theyd know cause i guess they figured this out by ip or something?| but i guess he oculdve changed isps...

XD

You guys are clueless. I'm not Morpha/Shoooter. Check the IPs.

Erik said:
fair enough, you're some dude he used to post with on GameFAQS then no

Not GameFAQs, spinoff message boards of GameFAQs, I wouldn't fucking post there if my life depended on it.

Erik said:
fair enough, you're some dude he used to post with on GameFAQS then no

yea this also seems pretty likely

either way why would you waste your time trolling a board as shitty as gamefaqs

polarity3 said:
yea this also seems pretty likely

either way why would you waste your time trolling a board as shitty as gamefaqs

I don't troll GameFAQs and haven't posted on their boards in over a year. Morons.

Lykathea said:
so then why did you come out of UM hibernation to post in this thread? surely he told you about this or something :?

LAF linked me to this thread.

Who the fuck is LAF anyway? He had a long hibernation period too, and most of his recent posts have been against Morpha.

And you're damn right it was a baseless assumption, but I can do that. This is the internet.

The Great LAF said:
Matt (Zappy) is Aidan's (Shooter) brother.

You can clearly see the similarity if you knew their history on message boards.

Haha, LAF. You're such a liar. :D Check the IPs, boys. He is from Washington, I'm from Connecticut.

Zapy said:
Haha, LAF. You're such a liar. :D Check the IPs, boys. He is from Washington, I'm from Connecticut.

So LAF is Morpha's brother or friend or something right seeing as Morpha's from WA too :confused: this has turned into a retarded shitstorm you are just trying to spread confusion but you cannot distract us from the original point of Morpha being a pathetic plagiarist faggo :lol:

I fully agree. Look at my posts, Morpha is a pathetic faggot. The only reason this thread has gotten retarded is because LAF is a faggot and no one gets anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.