ATTN: Morpha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I wouldn't know where Morpha is because I don't associate with him.

Shooter is a pest that has always hung around message boards stealing other people's personas and posting style. The only reason I came to General Discussion was to expose his fakeness to yet another board.

The Great LAF said:
Sadly I wouldn't know where Morpha is because I don't associate with him.

Shooter is a pest that has always hung around message boards stealing other people's personas and posting style. The only reason I came to General Discussion was to expose his fakeness to yet another board.
oh ya we've discovered as much thank you very much, though therefore you'll have to excuse our doubt because morpha is kinda exhibiting a bit of schizophrenic symptoms here so in my eyes you might as well be another of his fake accounts

LAF and I are two different people, Morpha is different from us. Check the IPs, the paranoia on this board amazes me.

It's not very amazing since activities that we are hypothesizing are not at all uncommon.

It doesn't really help your (LAF and Zapy's) cases when you're being so fucking defensive about it.

I don't quite care if it helps my "case", because simply checking IPs would put an end to this fucking foolishness.

Oh who cares, believe what you want

yes but you know only the mods can check IPs

jesus we're only throwing some ideas out there and you act like we're being really accusatory or something, what the fuck is your problem, youre taking the internet way too seriously :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.