attn: nick and toby

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
so here's the haunted places in new orleans i learned about last night for your furthur investigating.

Jackson Square-ghost of priest who haunts near the big cathedral.

The Cautionary Tale of Mr. and Mrs. Miller, German immigrants who started a sausage factory and whose story reminds me of a combo of both Soylent Green(the murder of Mrs. Miller by Mr. Miller) and Lovecraft(the eventual fate of Mr. Miller) and it all happened before both were in existence,

The Ursline Convent-specifically look at events surrounding a group of French students in 1978.

I am not sure of the name but check out a nightclub owner who was murdered in 1998. I took a tour of the murder site.

i am as ascared as i would be in back of a darkened baseball field with foxes, black_ops cars and rusting ebony steel structures jutting out from darker waters like black saberteeth against a monochrome tapestry of antimatter nebulae.

FuSoYa said:
OK please elaborate! how is this lovecraftian??

well he murdered his wife and her ghost haunted him everyday and when the police finally realized what he had done they found him babbling the words "bloody...mangled...wife" in his underwear hiding in his kitchen with thew doors locked.

long story short, they sent him to an asylum where his wife continued to haunt him for eight years until he went so mad he killed himself.