ATTN: Opethians in Melbourne

Klaha

Jag är kejsaren
Oct 2, 2001
Melbourne, Australia
OH Helo THAR!

I was wondering if any musicians/people who play instruments in Melbourne would be interested in getting together and having a little jam. Or not. Heh

Myself, I play bass. I'm in Richmond.

Anyone else? How many people here are from Melbourne anyway? 2? 1000? pi?

cya

pi? who is the irrational member?

Hi Klaha,

I don't play any instruments, but thanks for the offer.

I know there are a lot of Melbourne Opethians and I think we should all meet up at the forthcoming LIVE show!
:D

Yes, I'm from Melbourne as my profile explains. In fact no far away from brightoffski...

I play a couple of instruments at a fairly mediocre level, so I'd be better off flying an F-18 than attempting an Opeth band. Unless you need a triangle player, then I'm your man.

I actually once played drums in a black metal duo about six years ago during highschool in the vein of early Darkthrone. Not because we worshipped the band, but because we literally couldn't play any better (plus the tape recorder in my bedroom didn't sound the best). So at the time it was quite cutting edge. ;)

I presume you're all going to see Opeth when/if they tour early next year... I'll invite you all on behalf of brightoffski to come over to our place in Thornbury for a few beers before we go... get in the mood etc.

Ah thornbury. I have a friend in thornbury. Or is it northcote...

AND YES I AM GOING TO OPETH CONCERT. Nothing will get in my way.

And requiem, what instruments do you play? If you still have drums, that'd be cool. I'm fairly mediocre myself anyway.

BYE BAIS

I haven't had my drums for about 5 years now unfortunately... I've got an acoustic and electric guitar though which I play everynow and then but I'm not exactly technically profficient.

Drums were fun... I don't think I could seriously consider getting any where I live at the moment. I don't think the little Italian ladies that are our neighbours would go for it.;)

We should get together for a beer or twenty some time. We could spin some Opeth tunes...

A beer or twenty would be simply grand.
Well message me or something if you like (that goes to anyone), my number is 0402351664.
I look forward to it!!!!!!!!!1111111