Au revoir

Winmar

Pillock of society
Apr 16, 2001
Canberra
Just a quick post at 3am (gotta get up at 5am!). I'm off to Singapore in the afternoon, but have to get to smelly Jakarta first. From there Wenny Winmar and I will go through Malaysia, then up to Thailand. If you hear of any Australians missing in action, think of me! See you all when I get online again somewhere.

Spanks, fellas!

We're in Kuala Lumpur now, having been to Singapore. It's weird there, the official language is English, but you never hear anyone speaking anything other than Mandarin. Picked up two Maiden, a Megadeth and a Slayer t-shirt for $10 each. :)

KL's alright......I've been here before. People are fucking unfriendly compared to those in Indo though. Went to those Petronas towers again today (tallest buildings in the world, if you count the spikes at the top). Pretty impressive. Off to Penang in the north in a couple of days.

Back again, this time in Penang in the north of Malaysia.

You can only go halfway up the towers, to a "skybridge" (I think that's what they call it). I went up there last time I was there, but the tickets were all gone this time.

One thing with KL though, where the hell are all the koalas? I couldn't bloody find one anywhere. Maybe they were all hunted out in colonial times. I might have to write to my local member about it. Not happy!