Audio Assault - Grind Machine Review - Jay Hale

S1770

Mar 21, 2012
Jay Hale well known for his Pickup reviews at Seymore Duncan has made a Review of GrindMachine!!!

Thanks for The review Jay!!!

Grindmachine%20Review.png

I mean this as constructive criticism, but I would highly suggest pulling the ads on this forum, paying a graphic design student $100 or something, and having somebody redesign them, if not the amp GUIs as well. Using MS Word Art is really, really bad form. No matter how good the amp sims sound (and they sound good!), it's going to drive people away from the product.

I mean this as constructive criticism, but I would highly suggest pulling the ads on this forum, paying a graphic design student $100 or something, and having somebody redesign them, if not the amp GUIs as well. Using MS Word Art is really, really bad form. No matter how good the amp sims sound (and they sound good!), it's going to drive people away from the product.

+1 :)

Fuck the design, I just bought it! Ahah! Seriously, I agree with your comment... and I really bought it :)

Thank you very much, that's a good idea!

+1

The very first sentence is barely readable due to the white font over the white logo.

But, I may have to buy this!

And.....why no one ever make a Mesa Mark series sim?!?!?! IIC+, III, IV, or even V would be fucking killer!!