Audio Interview with OL - Questions needed

Metal Cast

New Metal Member
Apr 13, 2007
Hello,

My name is Marcus and I'm one of the members of the MetalCast Show podcast. I am an admirer of the art crafted by Orphaned Land and have talked to the band about an audio interview that will be recorded soon. The thing is that I'd like to know which questions you'd like the band to answer, in order that the interview won't be neither technical or having questions that are usual. So I'd like to ask you guys for help in order that we can have a great interview with the band we all enjoy/ admire.

Kind regards,
Marcus
www.metalcastshow.com

Hi,

Cool you are interviewing OL guys. Some questions I would like to ask:

- Any chance you guys will record an orientally flavored Metallica, Dream Theater, Iron Maiden or Sepultura cover song?
- Do you have any draft ideas for the next album? What might they be?
- Will Kobi or anyone else from the band take part in recordings of the forthcoming Amaseffer's album "When Lions Leave Their Den"?
- There are rumours Orphaned Land DVD is being prepared. Is that true?
- Do you plan to have more acoustic shows with Shlomit and with oriental instruments? The Calm Before The Flood was so wonderful.
- How often do you attend OL official forum at UltimateMetal? We miss you in here :)

... and one last thing - some fans would love to hear some old good stuff performed live in the tour, in addition to the hits and ORwarriOR masterpieces.
Any chance for Find Yourself Discover God, Thee By The Father I Pray, Whisper My Name When You Dream, Beloved's Cry, Like Fire To Water, Building The Ark, Joy?

Thank you so much! We still have plenty of time until the interview is recorded (some days, in fact). If you have anything else you'd like to ask them (or that you think people would be interested into knowing), please, feel free to post here.

Kind regards,
Marcus
www.metalcastshow.com

... and one last thing - some fans would love to hear some old good stuff performed live in the tour, in addition to the hits and ORwarriOR masterpieces.
Any chance for Find Yourself Discover God, Thee By The Father I Pray, Whisper My Name When You Dream, Beloved's Cry, Like Fire To Water, Building The Ark, Joy?
... and also The Truth Within, Flawless Belief :headbang:

El Norra Alila is totally stuffed with masterpieces.