"Terre Orpheline" - French webzine on OL

BC-A

Orphaned Child
Jun 2, 2005
LalaLand
www.breedmachine.com
Hi all,

I had the idea some years ago (almost ten years :tickled: ) of a french site dealing with the "small" bands I liked, like Orphaned Land. But at these times, that was not easy to host some website for poor students :err:

With today's tools, hosting capabilities, and also the rich activity of the band, I decided to make it. Furthermore, it doesn't seem that a French localization of the official website is in the short term plan, and second to none I got really upset that the upcoming European tour in october 2005 has no date in France... Incredible for a band that has so much history in this country... :yell: Promoters must know that Orphaned Land in France is of interest...

This website called "Terre Orpheline" (direct translation of "Orphaned Land"), does not intend to substitute to the official WebArk, but to give to the french speaking community information on the current activities of the band, and also to focus more on what's around the band. That can be events, articles or interview of people linked to OL or whatever.

The site is new and young, so there is only the latest info at the moment :D

URL: http://orphanedland.free.fr

Thanx in advance for the support you'll give !

Thank you all :)
And todah rabah Folklore for the annoucement on the Hebrew forum :D

By the way, if a french speaking guy is going to the progpower US this week end and wants to make an article on the OL performance or whatever, I'm of course interested ;)

:wave:

i'll support you french brother !!!

you really made a great job!!!!!

"terre orpheline" , it's a beautiful translation !
....................................................................................................................

felicitation mon ami
c'est un merveilleux site!!!!
vraiment bien !
je vais en parler autour de moi

encore bravo !

I was kinda hoping you would say that. It is far easier writing in english. When I took the plane back to Holland I noticed that I wasconstructing my sentences in dutch as though I was speaking english. Forgot my own native laguage after speaking english for such a long time.