AudioMidi.com No-Brainer: T-RackS 3 Classic Equalizer & Metering Suite

They do what they're supposed to, I'm happy with mine - haven't been using the EQ like hell but the metering suite is useful.

Weird deal, though - I have a feeling AM and IK Multimedia are going to sell them all in sets of two, a pair per no-brainer; as a final attempt to gain more money from T-Racks 3 Standard. I guess they're coming up with something new after all that?

If the Singles from the Platinum version will be up for sale, I'll be all over them. Missed the great IK Multimedia's deal on them a while back.

Weird deal, though - I have a feeling AM and IK Multimedia are going to sell them all in sets of two, a pair per no-brainer; as a final attempt to gain more money from T-Racks 3 Standard. I guess they're coming up with something new after all that?

The metering and the EQ have always been a combo pack since they started selling them as singles - it's sort of a bonus for buying the metering suite, they throw in the classic EQ plugin.

The metering and the EQ have always been a combo pack since they started selling them as singles - it's sort of a bonus for buying the metering suite, they throw in the classic EQ plugin.

Ah I see, makes sense in that case.