SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

yeah i got my wavs n gogs within 24 hours, im in London,

I also took advantage of the Metal n More Pack from Esoundz.com and got both kontakt & Wavs n Gogs :)

yeah i got my wavs n gogs within 24 hours, im in London,

I also took advantage of the Metal n More Pack from Esoundz.com and got both kontakt & Wavs n Gogs :)

Hey, I can't get Kontakt to show up in my VST intruments thingie in Cubase. According to the Slate manual, it supposed to just be there after installation, but noo. Halp?

I followed the instructions to the letter when installing, and I have registred Kontakt and everything.

still waiting for the gogs/waves link..

...and I cant get the "activation center" to accept my serial for SSD...sent an email to support got told to contact NI, NI havnt responded..

Is there a download time limit?

I have a shitty connection.

I just bought it and got my passcode and shit instantly, no problems.

hey guys, if you have sent an email to support that has not been replied to, check your junk mail. If you don't see anything, then resend. We're all caught up on emails.

This promo was such a success that we may offer a limited time expansion deal...

also, EX at this deal plus 5 expansion packs @ $59 to get to Platinum = $320... So smile Joshua Logan.

Sent the email to slate support yesterday, received the links today! thank you very much for that! even with the time difference it was really fast (i guess when i sent the mail it was 22PM there or so).
also the audiomidi deal went quite fast for me. paied yesterday via paypal, got pass and information today! great! cant wait to try that out!

hey guys, if you have sent an email to support that has not been replied to, check your junk mail. If you don't see anything, then resend. We're all caught up on emails.

This promo was such a success that we may offer a limited time expansion deal...

This was such a success Steven, because your stuff sounds 1000 better than other expensive shit (you know which ones) with no meat at all, just thin sounding stuff.

Checked my junk mail, I received the initial e-mail with the serial number ok, just re-sent another e-mail to you. Hope I get something back this time.

If I buy this now can I still have the wav files or is it only for guys who bought this earlier?

This was such a success Steven, because your stuff sounds 1000 better than other expensive shit (you know which ones) with no meat at all, just thin sounding stuff.

:tickled::tickled::tickled::tickled:

It sounds alright; definitely worth 20$ ... but a 1000 times better? Nah... that's just not an objective statement at all.

Kontakts install for some reason wants to put the vsti in its normal install folder, not your designated plugin folder. Either copy the dll's across into it or add the kontakt install folder into your daw as a vst folder.

I'm having a hellish time working out how to change midi notes per instrument. Seems to list the ones they will allow you to have and I havent found the mapping zone editor thingy yet. Jesus NI its called a fucking 'learn' button :lol:

No complaints about the sounds though!