SSD Essential no brainer $20

what i really liked about it that the SSD 4 sampler let you blend inside different samples from wav files, with no need of different triggering vsti and stuff. really cool.

This is why I bought it, oh and to get rid of Addictive Drums!!! :)

Sounding great!

Can't believe I didn't go SSD way til now. Tried that old version, wasn't too impressed but this rocks.
Also, there will be upgrade for this essential packet, said Steven. That's great.
Upgrading to platinum or buying platinum.

have anyone tried to blend its own samples inside the interface? i find many phase issues, too bad there is no phase correction fuction in the player

Really? Is there anything specific you're doing? Aren't they pretty much just off triggers for the cymbals and not actually samples?

I'm not playing an electric kit or anything, mine are just drawn in. But all I do is put the cymbal hit where I want it and put the choke a little after so you get enough of the cymbal up to the choke. You need to play about with it, but it's fine.

Anyone else getting the low memory error on pieces of the kits?

I know this has to be something dead simple but I can't find it - looks like it's maxing out at 1Gig of RAM but I have 6 (3 should be accessible in XP 32-bit).

I'm still in Protools 7.

Just bought it. So they'll send me a download link in a few hours? And these don't use Kontakt anymore? Does it come with its own player now?

fack sakes.....

I bought the 20$ 3.5 special when it was on sale. It was ok, but I really didnt like the interface, so I never used it.

But now I see this, and I cant demo it. So im forced to cough up 20$

The main reason why im spending another 20$ is because I love what Slate is bringing to the table in terms of these kinds of specials and the plugins he is creating as of late. It's a good system and I support affordable plugins and good customer support....