SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

hey guys, if you have sent an email to support that has not been replied to, check your junk mail. If you don't see anything, then resend. We're all caught up on emails.

This promo was such a success that we may offer a limited time expansion deal...
11 days after ordering I still haven't received my passcode from audio midi. Over this time I've sent then 4 emails from 2 different email addresses and have received no asnwer whatsoever.

Can I use the wavs without having a passcode? If not, then getting nothing for $20 isn't that good a deal.

It sounds alright? it sounds great, that's my opnion.
If you like the other big one, then I'm glad it works for ya.
For me it never did, I had always to replace some stuff on it.
Slate stuff is great out of the box.

I mostly use EJB with BFD2; the Slate stuff sounds good enough - but it really is just one sound. Not very dynamic either - which is fine if you're doing all out metal. But if you're doing something with a bit more dynamic to it, the Slate stuff doesn't really cover it.

But I also use SD2; in terms of my music, I have no allegiances. I use whatever gets me the sound I need.

All installed fairly easy, took me about half an hour to get everything up and running, once Kontakts service center had stopped doing massive amounts of updates.

Still waiting on my wavs n gogs, I emailed yesterday but no reply yet, I trust everything to be hunky dory though, it's been trouble free so far. Cheers go out to Slate for the great deal!

Epic Thread...

I've read pretty much, but not the whole thread.
Any Europes get the code in the "4 days term"?

And that Paypal thing is a little strange, do I have to pay when I get the code?

Öwen;8927170 said:
All installed fairly easy, took me about half an hour to get everything up and running, once Kontakts service center had stopped doing massive amounts of updates.

Still waiting on my wavs n gogs, I emailed yesterday but no reply yet, I trust everything to be hunky dory though, it's been trouble free so far. Cheers go out to Slate for the great deal!

My sentiments exactly. I'm not a mass fan of Kontakt. It's far less intuitive than the S2.0 interface IMO but it seems to use less resources, which is good.

i ordered this yesterday and all emails showed up immediately. emailed slate for the wavs and gogs but still no reply :\ but atleast i have everything else! :D

I could never get the EX stuff to download without the downloads cutting off and giving me corrupted archives (and for some reason when I used Free Download Manager, it would work briefly and then completely freeze the internet on my computer, probably a conflict with my antivirus/firewall stuff), so I just downloaded the wav's and called it a day :D (I have S2.0 for my VSTi needs anyway)

hey guys, if you have sent an email to support that has not been replied to, check your junk mail. If you don't see anything, then resend. We're all caught up on emails.

This promo was such a success that we may offer a limited time expansion deal...

Have checked my junk mail and resent the email about the gogs and waves, and still have received no reply, what next?

I just got the wavs.

The email says its a staggered process to retain server speed.

Hey all, long time lurker! Just thought I would post my experience with this deal.

Ordered on 25th of Feb. Got my password from audiomidi after 3 hours or so. Downloaded pretty slow but it wasnt too bad. Emailed about the wav files and got a reply in about 10 minutes from the slate support team :kickass:. The WAVs downloaded really fast too.

yeah my download happened as soon as i bought it! it took about 2 days for the gogs/wavs but i got it all now!