SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

I don't think so. The order status is "completed" since day one..but no passcode. If you mean I should write and tell them to cancel my order - they don't reply to my emails at all.

So after nine days I finally received my passcode from audiomidi, after complaining earlier today. Up to then they had my paypal order as "unprocessed" even though my money already cleared on the 16th.

Shadow_Walker, I feel your pain, hope you get sorted soon too!

Thanks to the Slate team for providing a link to the WAVs/GOGs within few hours!

Ordered this morning, got the download links at around dinner time. About an hour ago I emailed the Slate support, and about ten minutes later I got the Wav/Gog links. Thank you so much Mr.Slate, excellent customer service!

Ordered and payed at 3:32 PM, order shipped at 5:12 PM, e-mailed Slate Support at 9:14 for *.wavs/*.gogs and received the links to download them at 9:17, in exactly THREE MINUTES.

Really EXCELLENT services (for my own personal experience), both audioMIDI.com and Slate.

Thank you very much.

Noob alert...

I just bought Sonar 7 home studio. I have never used Kontakt (I don;t even know what kontakt is), or SS drums.

I've looked for FAQs and vids etc but it is a wood for the trees type of thing. Can someone walk me through the steps to set up a drum track with piano roll in Sonar 7 home studio?

The drums load fine in kontakt and I can trigger them etc.

With DFH I used to just insert the vst instrument EZdrum via Sonar, but I am not seeing the SS drums as a virtual instrument in my VST folder in Sonar.

Also I have noticed the snare and cymbals don't seem to be that natural sounding, almost like there is only one sample (same length, trail, snap etc just different vol when I hit the pressure pads on my trigger). Any tips on making each hit resonate differently?

I'm pretty crap at PC based recording. Is there a reverb that I can use on them who's trail is different with every hit? Is that what convolution reverb is? Yeah...I need some pointers.

Anyone have the install instructions file that came with this? I can't find mine and the download link is no longer working. If someone could email it to brettthib at yahoo dot com , that would be awesome!

Ah, I saw "easy to use VST" and dropped the hammer.

So how do I use kontakt librarys via a piano roll within Sonar 7 Home?

Install the Kontakt player, use the service center program that comes with the Kontakt player to register SSD. Insert the Kontakt player on a track just like EDZ and then choose the SSD library inside the Kontakt Player.

Kontakt isn't the easiest thing to learn from just messing with it. Between the manuals and some searches on SSD forum, Kontakt/NI and sonar forums you can probably figure it out though. I would get to reading and playing with it and then ask about a particular something. There are easy ways to configure it to work, but the methods and buttons don't just stick out is what i mean..i think.

Ordered and payed at 3:32 PM, order shipped at 5:12 PM, e-mailed Slate Support at 9:14 for *.wavs/*.gogs and received the links to download them at 9:17, in exactly THREE MINUTES.

Really EXCELLENT services (for my own personal experience), both audioMIDI.com and Slate.

Thank you very much.

This is annoying. I've not heard a single thing from the Steven Slate people.

can anyone tell me what or where the password is for the service center?

which email did it come in?

ive emailed slatesupport last night and havent heard anything.

it only runs demo mode right now and the sounds gone.

EDIT: nvm im dumb, I got an email from slate, you have to create a new user account to get a password.