SLATE DRUMS EX - $20 on audiomidi.com

While I imagine it does - it's just a sign of the times my friend, a sign of the times. Lately so many things that used to cost a pretty penny have hit the discount bin and it's probably the course that many will have to follow to get sales in this day and age.

They were already making a ton off of it. This is just a tactic to make as much as they can off everyone who wouldn't have bought it anyways at normal prices. Also probably serving as a marketing tool for all the new stuff coming out soon. I know I shouldn't be irritated by it, but I can't help be a little pissed seeing so many people get such a large chunk of the same thing I payed $300+ for for only $20. That's a pretty substantial difference. Why do I predict current Platinum owners not getting much of a deal when it comes to Deluxe, the mastering plug-in, and so on?

Just figured I'd say this here. I got the wavs/gogs emailed earlier today. You guys probably heard this over 9000 times but they said to say that its a process of (a word I forgot) and to please be patient and thank you for (some more words I forgot).

Personally, thanks for the heads up OP! And thanks to everyone for keeping me posted on the development!:headbang:

I was going to get this but it turns out that they come free now with some of the Apogee interfaces on Musiciansfriend and I just so happened to order an Enesemble :D

Also comes with the Duet, One, and the Guitar Interface controller.

I thought I was getting a deal last month when I bought Platinum on sale for $300.

Kinda sucks that I didn't wait.

Bought it last night, everything was fast and easy. Downloaded and installed, thanks!

Now to get the wavs.

I bought the 'no brainer deal' and downloading it right now.
Can anyone tell me what is the size of GOG and WAV files?
Thanks.

I got my email with the link and passcodes for the .wav and .gog files just under 24 hours after I emailed Slate support; not long after I posted here yesterday I got the "we'll get it to you ASAP" email, then a few hours after that I got the rest of the info.

I noticed that the .wav and .gog zips which are around 1GB each, downloaded WAY slower than the 1.95GB .zip files from the actual "real" download. Everyone from the forum must be grabbing the wavs at the same time!

All in all, very VERY happy with this purchase, I know there is still some lingering discontent over how things went the first day or two (and it took almost 2 days for me to get all the emails from audioMIDI) but the Slate response has definitely impressed me. They made the most out of the situation, to our benefit.

Just started downloading them, averaging very fast, around 1.25mb/s

Everything is going very smoothly so far, no more 403/404s thank god.

Will let yall know if unpacking and install goes good!

REALLLLLY excited about getting this working

Heads up guys - the $30.00 deal at esoundz is over. Seems they messed up and it was not supposed to be for everyone, only people that were part of a group buy. Those that got them for $30.00 great, but there are no more to be had. :mad: