Audioscrobbler

Nov 23, 2002
Most of you aren't tasteless enough to leave sigs on, and so won't have noticed my Audioscrobbler. Pointless and homoerotic? Fun? Take your pick, it lists what you've been playing and tallies it'n'shit, when you're a statistics-obsessive like I am it's almost heaven.

www.audioscrobbler.com

Just register (free and fast enough), download and install the plugin that's specific to your media player (there's definitely one for WMP and winamp, not sure about other programs, I'm sure it says somewhere), enable it, put your username and password in on the settings (or you'll be confused for a long, long time, like I *may* have been), and hey presto, you have yourself an audioscrobbler. Then put it in your sig so we can all laugh at the guilty pleasures you can no longer hide. Please don't comment on Sweet Like Chocolate being on my list, please, a friend sent it, honestly.

Sweet like Chocolate is of great sentimental value to me and I hold it in great esteem.

Also on my guilty pleasures list:

Dr Dre featuring Eminem - Forgot about Dre

Snoop Dogg - that one where they go "snoop doggg" (the one where diminished sevenths resolve to minor chords in the chorus)

Janet Jackson - Black Cat

All quality, hectic compositions.

Also, thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
[Edit: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/Interesti ]

Cythraul said:
Hey GoD, I didn't know you listen to Sixpence None the Richer. :tickled:

Look at my friends list, there's a guy called 'loserkid' or something to that effect, HE sent me all of these retarded songs for nostalgia purposes. Anyway, hadn't you better be going? Varg is requesting a foot massage. :tickled:

I DO FUCKING HATE CRYPTOPSY, I'VE EXPLAINED THIS ALREADY. I listened to two albums, possibly not even two full albums, THAT IS NOT A LOT OF CRYPTOPSY, I was just giving them another chance.

Some time ago, I had listened to Deströyer 666's "The Birth of Tradegy" a few times, and therefore had it on repeat. Suddenly, something came up that made me have to leave my appartment for a couple of days, and I forgot to turn it off. When I came back and realized what had happened, I resat my stats at once, of course, but my "Weekly Charts" still look rather rediculous. Anyways, here's my profile:

http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/Crimson_Velvet/

Maybe you can help with this. I was using Audioscrobbler fine for a while. Now for some reason the plugin causes winamp to go 100% CPU and slow the computer down, so I haven't been scrobbling. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?