Aussie dates announced

Post-Mortem said:
Tickets to Nevermore shows are $35+bf
Festival of the Dead tickets are $45+bf per show.
fotd_revised_2.jpg

Awesome, Skinless!!!

Does anyone know what happened with Melbourne tickets?? What a headache - went out before any of the sellers opened, only to eventually find that no one has them yet!! :(

Missing Link said they don't think they'll be selling them anymore because they haven't arrived yet, Metal Mayhem said they were still waiting for em, but definitely selling when they DID arrive, and The Espy (who originally thought I meant Evermore) had to call me back with some info cause the dude didn't have any.

:(

MELBOURNE TICKETS:
The venue was responsible for the printing of the tickets and as of today havent received them. I have spoken to the venue about 1 hour ago and they said that the tickets WILL be arriving tomorrow and as soon as they arrive they will be couriered out to all the outlets.

Sorry to anyone inconvenienced.

PMR

Eat Pop Slop said:
Does anyone know what happened with Melbourne tickets?? What a headache - went out before any of the sellers opened, only to eventually find that no one has them yet!! :(

Missing Link said they don't think they'll be selling them anymore because they haven't arrived yet, Metal Mayhem said they were still waiting for em, but definitely selling when they DID arrive, and The Espy (who originally thought I meant Evermore) had to call me back with some info cause the dude didn't have any.

:(

I almost did that, but the LORD forum saved me. You should come and post there man, its a good community, full of Aussies.
btw, I can't remember you posting there so sorry if you have been and i havent noticed.

HELL FUCKING
YEAH!!!!!

Eat Pop Slop got us 7 tickets for us and some friends yesterday!!!
I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!! BRING ON NEVERMORE!

Post-Mortem said:
MELBOURNE TICKETS:
The venue was responsible for the printing of the tickets and as of today havent received them. I have spoken to the venue about 1 hour ago and they said that the tickets WILL be arriving tomorrow and as soon as they arrive they will be couriered out to all the outlets.

Sorry to anyone inconvenienced.

PMR

THANKS for the info :)

Nebulous said:
I almost did that, but the LORD forum saved me. You should come and post there man, its a good community, full of Aussies.
btw, I can't remember you posting there so sorry if you have been and i havent noticed.

Nah you're right - don't think I've posted there yet.

I do lurk there from time to time though and agree - seems like a cool place, that I WILL eventually post in. So many farken forums though - ya know the drill I'm sure!! :p - Just haven't gotten to it yet.