Aussie dates announced

um thats tops and i dont really care so... i dont know you guys and frankly i dont wish to know u. i was just posting to answer some of the people that are wondering if steve smtyh is playing, and im pretty sure he is so that is all i have to say :)

in_absentia said:
um thats tops and i dont really care so... i dont know you guys and frankly i dont wish to know u. i was just posting to answer some of the people that are wondering if steve smtyh is playing, and im pretty sure he is so that is all i have to say :)

EricT Says: no one cares what you've heard... when its official someone will care... you fat cunted slut sacked whore... with juciy sex flaps. And... large nipples... and weird masturbation habits... like... with rocks, and chairs, and buttsecks, ON YOURSELF!

there will be a very select few who get to go backstage at the 3rd (manning) show, for some meet and greets. for the melbournians/others, i suggest you wait outside the service door until the wee hours

As I just mentioned on another thread, the Nevermore site lists the Melbourne gig being at Corner Hotel after originally saying Esplanade Hotel. However I've checked it out and it's definitely not at Corner Hotel, and the Espy info line still has Nevermore playing at their Gershwin room.
I'm flying over from NZ on Sat morning.

I sent an email to the official website webmaster about the venue for Melbourne being wrong but they obviously don't care :Smug:

I saw them in London at the Scala last year, and even though it was a Sunday (Londoners don't believe in metalling out on Sunday nights) and they only had Jeff on guitar, they were massive :headbang: :headbang: Looking forward to the show on Saturday - if they cancel I'm gonna bomb the Espy!! :heh: :kickass:

MorganJ said:
I sent an email to the official website webmaster about the venue for Melbourne being wrong but they obviously don't care :Smug:

I saw them in London at the Scala last year, and even though it was a Sunday (Londoners don't believe in metalling out on Sunday nights) and they only had Jeff on guitar, they were massive :headbang: :headbang: Looking forward to the show on Saturday - if they cancel I'm gonna bomb the Espy!! :heh: :kickass:

Relax dude the gig is not gonna be cancelled!
It is though very near sold out and will be by the time they get on stage.
If you haven't got a ticket don't wait too long!!!!
The guys are in Melb right now.I know this cause i had drinks with Mr Loomis last night. He is without a doubt one of the coolest people ever!!!!
See ya at the shows!!:headbang:

metal evilution said:
Relax dude the gig is not gonna be cancelled!
It is though very near sold out and will be by the time they get on stage.
If you haven't got a ticket don't wait too long!!!!
The guys are in Melb right now.I know this cause i had drinks with Mr Loomis last night. He is without a doubt one of the coolest people ever!!!!
See ya at the shows!!:headbang:
and how does Mr.Loomis drink?

FUCK YES!!!! 5 DAYS TO GO!!!!! A month ago i got my Nevermore tatt, it runs down the outside of my right leg, its the same size and style on the Limited Edition Enemies case..(but not the the "enemies of reality" words, just logo)

Ill have a pic up soon, & pics of concert.. :headbang: