australain tour

this_is_war

New Metal Member
Mar 5, 2003
AUSTRALIA
Visit site
Hey all aussies what did u think of the opeth tour in australia. did ya like it? i waz to young to go, :erk: shits me, 1 yr to go till im 18 then i can get to good bands,

thankz karl!

It was simply amazing. I was in the front row center the whole night... I was awestruck. The men are gods. And to top it off, I got Peter's pick! :D

haha, nice ma mate got the first signed copy of damnation yew! (in australia that is) lucky barstard, the waz in the middle but not front row! they said it waz mad! i hate bein younfg

this_is_war said:
so how come im not getting any replys? i would really like to no what it waz like.

If you flick thru a few pages, you will find reviews of just about every show in Oz

In one word it was "brilliant" as was getting the chance to meet Opeth and get them to sign shit:)

i have seen a few good metal bands play( metallica,Pantera ect) and i can say there the best ive seen. I would pay ten times as much as i did 2 see them play again. words dont justify........the fucken best is all i can say

Is it true Opeth will be returning for the Damnation tour in December? At an all ages gig?!

fingers crossed