damaged

Ok i no i suck, but can u please stop having a go at me?
im really sick of it. i come in here to talk about metal, and all i get is people giving me shit about my english, so can you give me a break please?
Listen, do not take these side-comments on your English all too seriously, its just all in good fun.

And by the way, Damaged does kick ass.

IanDork107 said:
I saw a band called either Damaged or Damnaged opening for Danzig last year. They were fucking metallica clones. At least they picked a good era of metallica to clone, but they were still pathetically generic.
You sure it wasn't Damanged? Cuz it could have been Damanged you know. Coming from the root word manged, or mang, to mang something. And we all know what it means to mang. So to Demang, what would you be doing?

I am now going to select all the smilies I feel are appropriate this moment, or in other words, the ones I think look funny to me right now...

:Spin::loco::hotjump::wave::D...

oh and :Smokin:, hehe almost forgot that. Without that, well this would all just be pointless... or is it already?

mang sounds a bit like mango. maybe to demang is a bit like delousing, but ridding your hair of fruit?