Australia to Kalmah

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR DEATH

New Metal Member
Sep 23, 2005
Hey guys... Fucken awesome work on the New album

I was wondering if the band is going to tour Australia? hopefully sometime soon!

\m/ THE BLACK WALTZ \m/ nothing BUT PURE FUCKEN METAL!!!

Feel_The_Force said:
:lol: it's funny because it's true!

you suck mate. your sarcasm replies are LAME AND PATHETICALLY POINTLESS. (makes you seem VERY MENTALLY CHALLENGED!) obviously no word on the band touring down under. So i shouldn't expect much from them in the near future, except the bands great musicianship.

why would any band tour the thunder down under before they can get a decent tour in Europe? Sounds like a fruity idea to me. You saying VERY MENTALLY CHALLENGED makes you seem ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RETARTED.

Oh and Kalmah if you could please come tour Evergreen, Colorado that would be great we love you down here and we have open softball fields on thursdays that you could play on. K? THanks!

The Don said:
why would any band tour the thunder down under before they can get a decent tour in Europe? Sounds like a fruity idea to me. You saying VERY MENTALLY CHALLENGED makes you seem ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RETARTED.

Oh and Kalmah if you could please come tour Evergreen, Colorado that would be great we love you down here and we have open softball fields on thursdays that you could play on. K? THanks!

METALHEADS ARE FUCKEN RETARDS!!! WHY THE FUCK YOU CARE?

It wasnt my intention to start a flame war... but it usually gets a little annoying to see threads like this one.

I mean, everyone on this forum would want Kalmah to play in their City/Country but it's just based on record sales, not the fact of having one dude on a forum that started a thread about it. Sadly...

Cheers! :kickass:

CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN??? HOW AM I MEANT TO CALM DOWN??? KALMAH NEEDS TO COME TO AUSTRALIA !!!!

OR ELSE THE GREYHOUNDS' UNCLE GETS IT!!

(if anyone replies back something hateful, then your NOT A METALHEAD... you're a 13 year old girl going through puberty)

Haha I was joking big guy take it easy. If you look on the front page of threads of this forum there are like 5 threads that read "Kalmah come here to ______" I just thought we prob didnt need another one

I think it's funny too how everyone asks Kalmah to come to their city because they have the craziest Metalheads, and everyone loves kalmah in their Country.

I don't know if they care but it must be hard and/or annoying to hear and read how everyone blames them for not touring.

BTW COME TO MONTREAL, EVERYONE LOVES YOU, WE HAVE THE BEST METALHEADS, WE NEED KALMAH, ITS JUST LIKE FINLAND, COLD WINTER, HOT SUMMER CUTE GIRLS AND SAKU KOIVU!
I hope most of you notice i was being a little sarcastic.

This dude is a retard, he needs to get banned, he is contributing nothing to this thread and is annoying everyone. (Not you Hidious, i meant MR Death!)

Feel_The_Force said:
This dude is a retard, he needs to get banned, he is contributing nothing to this thread and is annoying everyone. (Not you Hidious, i meant MR Death!)

:cry: awwww....... my name is Feel the Force..... i'm going to cry, MR DEATH is a meanie!!! He's not being fair, contributing nothing and annoying everyone...

FOR FUCK SAKE, COUNT HOW MANY TESTICLES YOU HAVE? if you count between 0-1 then you might want to check up with your local GP, if you count 2 then check if you're able to erect your penis for the next time you see kalmah (coz you're going to be excited when they perform), and if anything more EAT YOUR EXCESS TESTICLES UNTIL YOU COUNT TWO OF THEM REMINDING!!! either do that or MAN UP!!!

actually i'm not annoying everyone, JUST YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.