Australians?

Waylander

The Soul Stealer
Apr 8, 2002
Visit site
I'm just interested to see if there are any other australians here.
I'm located in melbourne and am looking to join/form a band. I'd love to hear from anyone interested.
Cheers!

Waylander

Hey guys, nice to hear from you. sorry I didn't reply for ages, I've been kinda' busy.
btw, I'm moving to northern NSW in 2 days so if there is anyone from there let me know.
@ eat pop slop: What's your band called man? I'd love to hear some of your stuff

Hey guys,
I'm from Sydney, my name is Mat and I'm in a band called Switchblade. We formed about a year ago, recorded a quick demo and were about to start gigging around Sydney, but we ended up kicking the singer out... so now we're back to square one.

Our webpage is at http://go.to/switchblade1 ...You can download 3 songs off our old demo from there, and also a cover of Slayer's Seasons In the Abyss. \m/ (keep in mind we kicked that singer out.. so ignore the vocals and crap production.. it's a demo)

I've been reading this board for fuckin AGES, never posted tho until now. I post on the Machine Head board as Angel Of Death, if anyone gives a shit.

Anyways, good to see some aussies here. :)

Oh btw - We've written about 9 new songs, and are looking for a vocalist. A GOOD ONE this time. NO PUSSIES. So if anyone from Sydney is interested in singing/screaming for a band, let me know! (our influences are Slayer, Pantera, Testament, Metallica, Nevermore, Machine Head, Sepultura and ... shit, LOTS of stuff.)

Cya round fellas.

Singing/screaming? I may fit that bill, ill have to check out the mp3s on your site when I get home, the bands you listed as your influences are some of my favourite ever bands :)