Author's name?????

the author is called Claes Holmström. I don't know if the book has been translated into English or into another language. I would like to read it too, but not in Swedish...If someone finds out a translation of it, let me know!

I don't think it's been translated into english. I've just been to Sweden and I didn't even find the book there, though I've been in many book shops.

Originally posted by Melancholia
what is this book about?
In that interview it was defined as a "slacker-epos". I suppose it's about modern life and the problems of the so called X generation....But I can't tell you exactly. Holmström seems to be one of the favourite authors of the band though.
I only know that he was born in 1966, so he's quite young and hasn't been recognized worldwide yet. Perhaps he´s famous in Sweden, or he´s just an underground writer...
I should ask the Scandinavian literature professor next time I go to university and suggest to some of my friends who graduate in Swedish literature to make a translation of that book as thesis;)

thank for the info :)

I also did a quick search and actually came across two of his books in an online bookshop,but none matched the "third rock blah blah " title....
btw,obviously he is mustn't be really known....

ether@what are you studying??

Thanks to all those who helped me.. for somereason the interview disapeared for a while and i thought i wouldnt be able to track that name down. thanks.. i look forward to obtaining a copy .. even i another language.. i could get someone to translate it hehe..