auto tune tutorial (graphic mode)

timislegend

Jun 8, 2010
here is a simple little tutorial to get you started using auto tune's graphic mode.

***please ignore my birds in the background and my annoying jew stutter.

enjoy! ;)

Great tutorial dude. Been using melodyne because of how much simpler it is, but I heard autotune gives fewer artifacts, so I think I'm gonna give it a try.

:lol: ...i still have a bunch of things that were not disclosed in this tutorial, but everyone has their secrets.

i think the screwed up thing about it all is; i learned it from someone else (at some point).

ugh, i'm such a douchebag!

what do you guys do when you get to a part where the tuning of it just drives you crazy?
where it no matter what you try, you're still getting some artifacts that's just a tad too much?

I have this one line on an album I'm currently mixing that is just really pissing me off. and it's RIGHT at the beginning of the song. so it ruins all the vocals that are fine afterwards.

what do you guys do when you get to a part where the tuning of it just drives you crazy?
where it no matter what you try, you're still getting some artifacts that's just a tad too much?

I have this one line on an album I'm currently mixing that is just really pissing me off. and it's RIGHT at the beginning of the song. so it ruins all the vocals that are fine afterwards.

Track it again

Looks like you guys really need to step it up a notch and start posting more semi-relevant links in response to people's posts.

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg