the ultimate non-auto-tune production list

All of this has made me wonder if any recent CD or DVD releases of opera's have any auto tune on them? But then again those singers actually practice, but, I'm sure if its a recording only release of it, they might try and tweak stuff.

cry_baby.jpg

Hahahha

Seriously man, do you troll around these threads just waiting for someone to post something about you so you can respond? :D

I specifically wrote that because I had a feeling you would be the very next post with some (questionably) witty comeback

Why do you feed into it so much?

Maybe people won't bitch at you if you use Melodyne... Oh yeah they would, because people bitch about everything.

Your productions are phenomenal, that's all there is to it, Joey.

Are you talking to me?

Settle down fanboy

People won't bitch about Joey using Melodyne because there are plenty of people on here (including myself) who use some form of auto-tune program. That has very little to do with anything if you take a step back and look at the big picture. Of COURSE its needed sometimes, sometimes more than sometimes and of COURSE its a given that he's a very good engineer. But what was the original point to this particular thread? There was none, it was just a vehicle for him to complain and the thing that makes no sense is that he so strongly feels the need to justify what he does. He's not doing himself any service by constantly bitchin about the "retard ... ball scratchin idiot metal heads" who just don't seem (for his taste) to be on the same level of engineering enlightenment that he has attained. Its all a bit ridiculous

Paramore's live album.
Jack's Mannequin - Everything in Transit
Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say..
I'm 99% sure all Ayreon albums.
Devin Townsend albums (apparently, he's a god)
Kamelot - Epica, and I think the Black Halo, and probably anything before that.
Attack Attack - Someday Came Suddenly

Those are just the ones that I can hear off notes (and not autotune fuckups, but a little bit flat or whatever), or have been confirmed by the singers/producers. I'm sure there'd be a ton more with good singers.

Attack Attack? No Autotune? LULWUT