The End All To Auto Tune Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't give a fuck if you use Auto-Tune or not, but your sound fits the style of the bands you record, and that should be enough, shouldn't it? The trend in metalcore, deathcore, crabcore, whatever is a polished, overproduced sound, and you do that perfectly.

If people hate Auto-Tune, stop listening to music where it's used.

Again, not a vocoder. Vocoders dont change notes in real-time....they stay on one note unless you change it manually. This my friend, is a full on multi-timbral vocal processor, very likely a Digitech Vocalist. I do agree that it is a similar effect, but indeed, tis not the same thang.

yes and she does change it manually. she has her dry voice and then her voice also runs through a keyboard with a vocoder on it. So what she plays on the keys is her vocoded voice.

Yeah.. tom doesn't do a HUGE amount of Melodic stuff on that.

Either way, 'Twas editing the best takes and a touch of Melodyne.
Now....
if you've got it on Cd, open it up and look in the production credits.
You'll find me there.:wave:

or here...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_is_Where_the_Fight_Begins

Ignore the place it was recorded at though, the guy who owns it is a cunt.

P.S buy new hopes new demonstrations, its fucking awesome.:headbang:

That's awesome. I really like that album.

I've been meaning to pick up the new one, but i haven't got around to it. I heard one of tracks on myspace and it sounded pretty good.

"This ain't for itunes" yet the second most recent blog says "Now available on itunes!" :rolleyes:

It doesn't have to be FOR itunes (as in written for an itunes audience) to be available on itunes (sold there). Either way, of course it's going on itunes haha.

Not going to say I don't see the irony though. :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.