Autograph collections

I have lots of autographed CDs and stuff, though I am far from a collector. I have a couple of signed setlists thanks to Mike (Wishmaster) one from Vanden Plas andone from Tad Morose. I also have an autograph from Ronnie Dio in 1984 I am partial too, but the only real "biggie" I desire is to have Wolf Hoffmann autograph my guitar.
As a music fan and metal-head, I have lots of autographs from my fave bands, but as a musician and guitarist, Wolf sort of stands alone, yet I have never seen Accept play, nor met him.

Bryant

Well, i guess i have a few autographs and collectibles.

Autographs: All the members of NIGHTWISH, plus a signed Once tourjacket, and Jukka's drumsticks, and a bandana, FIREWIND autographs, LULLUCRY autographs. Children of Bodom, Evergray, Royal Hunt, Lost Horizon, Dark Moor, Arwen, and gosh many more of individuals. I just happen to be in the right plase at the right time.

My NIGHTWISH collection is my favorite due to the fact when they were here in USA in Aug we went to see them and just happened to be staying in the same hotel, and we met them in the lobby and started talking and then went to the sound check with them and then were invited to dinner, and to come back stage before the show and after. I must say they are 5 of the nicest most gracious people, and really made us feel special. I will never forget those hours with them, and the conversations we had. Especially with Jukka and Marco.

I was in the right place at the right time in college a lot working at a record store down the street from a recording studio, but from high school on here's a lost off the top of my head;

!!MOTORHEAD!!
Rob Halford
Scott Travis
Ace Frehley
Peter Criss
Vinny Vincent
Bruce Kulik
Eric Singer
Jon Corabi
Anthrax (Joey & Jon lineups too many times to count)
Slayer
Debbie Gibson
Pantera (RIP Dime)
WWIII
Faster Pussycat
LA Guns (once in FL once in LA)
Danger Danger
Slaughter (RIP TIm)
GWAR
Genitorturers
Type O Negative
Little Caesar
Extreme
Tod Howarth
Jon Reagan
Rod Morgenstein
FIONA
Sebastian Bach
Vivian Campbell
Snake Sabo
Julian Lennon
DORO
Death Angel
Overkill
Steve Whitman (KIX)
Quiet Riot
Megadeth (RIP lineup)
Joan Jett
James Rivera
DRI
White Lion (nothing better to do but go)
C&C Music Factory (the hot chick that lipped and the short dude)

there's more but it's late

I don't really collect autographs but I do have some awesome signed booklets, my favorites being:

Kotipelto's Waiting For the Dawn signed by Romeo, Janne Wirman, and Timo.

Children of Bodom's Follow the Reaper liners signed by all the members and also "signed" by Janne spilling his vodka on them.

Rage's Unity signed by all 3 guys.

One of my fav's is a scribbled note from Dee Snider,"where were you?!"
while living on Long Island...and my friends caught him in a convenience store...Other than that, other special things,include: Marc Wood on my VanHelsing's curse CD-yeah, I was an orchestra geek once upon a time...makes me want to take it up again!..Jon Oliva on a few special CD inserts, Chris Caffrey and Alex Skolnik 's guitar piks for my son-he prizes those.--And Igor the t-shirt guy's on my bwbk ticket stub!- :headbang: gotta love those who help make it all happen behind the scenes too!-a nice guy!