av a bit of tha

theyre really nice, i like 3 & 17... shes hot!, would yis do her lads? :hotjump:

My_Pictures0003.jpg

Alwin said:
@Dhatura: what's your problem?
@Ikeaboy: what's your problem?

youre asking me whats my problem?, YOU are asking me whats my problem?.......
wtf are you on about?

ikeaboy said:
youre asking me whats my problem?, YOU are asking me whats my problem?.......
wtf are you on about?
I'm on about your previous post with rude comments on nr. 3

Dhatura said:
You see, I'm honest like Jesus Christ and he can't give a definite answer, that's how it works in the world.
you gotta give people some time to respond
now, first you eat something to get rid of the hungry feeling
then, you start taking boxing lessons
and, you are going to do yoga

and I don't want any "no time, to busy" objections
if you want to sort out your life you gotta get your priorities in order

:wave:

@Alwin: You've been the third person in a couple of days to give me such good advice, thank you, all right, but my priorities are on the internet right now, I'm in the office all by myself and if I didn't have the net I would have to find something to do, and that means work, and it's too hot.

There's no yoga classes here either.

May I choose aikido or kendo? Please... Boxing will make me flat-nosed, and I'm already flat-nosed, that'd mean double flat-nosed.

The worst part: the cafeteria is closed.

It's half past 1, that means another two and a half hours at least before I can hoooosh away from here.

see mate, a compliment, hello??:) its not for you to say whats rude. it wasnt even about you, your just raging i said it and not you :lol:

blackeyed said:
thankyou, that means alot coming from you :D

:oops:

I like the way u put the sharpness, for example on the pic 3, that the sharpness is not on the face but on the couch, it has his own style... I guess it wouldnt work that well if it was just on this pic, but its on all pictures, so it has quite of this special style going through the pics... my fave is also the one with the book. and I like the colors, it looks so retro... how did u do that, did u rework on it digitally or is it a normal black and white film?