av a bit of tha

ikeaboy said:
see mate, a compliment, hello??:) its not for you to say whats rude. it wasnt even about you, your just raging i said it and not you :lol:
"talent immediately recognizes genius, but mediocrity recognizes nothing beyond itself"

go feel good, you deserve it :)

Dhatura said:
@Alwin: You've been the third person in a couple of days to give me such good advice, thank you, all right, but my priorities are on the internet right now, I'm in the office all by myself and if I didn't have the net I would have to find something to do, and that means work, and it's too hot.

There's no yoga classes here either.

May I choose aikido or kendo? Please... Boxing will make me flat-nosed, and I'm already flat-nosed, that'd mean double flat-nosed.

The worst part: the cafeteria is closed.

It's half past 1, that means another two and a half hours at least before I can hoooosh away from here.
aikido or kendo, sure
yoga: there are books

gimme some of that heat, it's raining all the time here ffs

DragonLady1 said:
:oops:

I like the way u put the sharpness, for example on the pic 3, that the sharpness is not on the face but on the couch, it has his own style... I guess it wouldnt work that well if it was just on this pic, but its on all pictures, so it has quite of this special style going through the pics... my fave is also the one with the book. and I like the colors, it looks so retro... how did u do that, did u rework on it digitally or is it a normal black and white film?

nah its just normal black and white. i like playing with the focus, you can make people notice/think/feel certain things by having some things out of focus and others not. like you have to ask why bits arent the focus of the photograph.
take 17, if i focused on the body and not the object in her hand, there would be a whole different impact, the story of what potentially just happened would have changed.
where you lay focus is important in everything not just the lenses and the photographs.

DragonLady1 said:

I like the way u put the sharpness, for example on the pic 3, that the sharpness is not on the face but on the couch, it has his own style... I guess it wouldnt work that well if it was just on this pic, but its on all pictures, so it has quite of this special style going through the pics... my fave is also the one with the book. and I like the colors, it looks so retro... how did u do that, did u rework on it digitally or is it a normal black and white film?

aye the reciprocal its called/differential focus, can always change how an image is perceived, focus is great craic!

i think it might be Ilford XP2 processed through C41, the only b+w one i know of, always give a sepia tone, though sometimes turns out shite :(

I like the ones of claire and her sister and the one of the bells bottle and rose and that. Im no expert I just like the use of light in the pictures of Claire and Laura. All round very well done for your first go Im almost tempted to whip out a camera and take some pics myself.

DragonLady1 said:

I knew you would have your pro opinion :D

ikeaboy said:
oooooooo touchy touchy :p
3.jpg

nice pics there blackeyed... it screwed me up though. last night i dreamt that i was broswing, and suddenly there was like not 17 pics, but 48 o_O

the whole night was filled with wierd dreams actually :ill: