Avenged Sevenfold and COB

Conti said:
ITS NOT A FAKE!!
no one would put that effort into this,ok mabye someone would do this for like a week and a half but for months?,she has problems but that doesnt make her fake

makes her a freak and a psycho :erk:

:lol: , you guys are pointing too many fingers and just for the record im not in on shit

Lady_Laiho said:
I think both their guitaring sound very simular. What do you think?

you do have a point. because the first time i heard the solo on, i think it was "bat country" i was like wtf?! he's totally ripping off Alexi's style. there is some similarity in the solos i guess. but not too much. and OF COURSE bodom does it better. no question about that :rolleyes:

I've heard people say that before, it used to be very common a few years back, I don't see how it gives anything away. But if it's an american thing, then ok.

Lady_Laiho said:
I think both their guitaring sound very simular. What do you think?

yeah i think your fucking dumb as shit, and i think avenged sevenfold sucks more balls then some gay guy with aids

First of all, i am not a fake! And i never said i like A7X that much! I only like the older stuff. I can't stand the vocals on the latest album. OF course, Bodom sound a billiion times better! So much better, A7X is no where in their league! Alexi's solos are really differnt from the solos Zacky Vengence does. But i think they kind of sound a little bit the same cuz they have the same tecnique.