Avenged Sevenfold and COB

I've got Ghost Reveries and Still Life. I really like both albums. Back in Canada I also had Blackwater Park, another good album. I really have to be in the mood to listen to them but when I am, I am usually very pleased.

Same goes with Swallow the Sun. I love their albums but I really have to be in the mood for it.

The Bringer said:
I've got Ghost Reveries and Still Life. I really like both albums. Back in Canada I also had Blackwater Park, another good album. I really have to be in the mood to listen to them but when I am, I am usually very pleased.

Same goes with Swallow the Sun. I love their albums but I really have to be in the mood for it.

Same here, If I'm gonna dedicate my time to 20 and 15 minute songs that aren't alway perceived as great music to me, I have to really be in the mood also, good point.

Opeth is really good. I love the growls and overall they give out a very entrancing , gloomy atmosphere. But sometimes i can't listen to them for too long cuz the songs are so slow.

lmao synyster gates needs to spend less time making up 'cool' names for himself and more time practising. hecant touch Alexi-END of