Avenged Sevenfold and COB

I thought she said,"I'll do anything Alexi wants me to do."

In that case,if Alexi says,"Go jump in front of a tour bus,YOU BETTER FUCKING DO IT!"

:rolleyes:

The Bringer said:
I can't believe she hasn't been banned yet. Watching her is a disgrace to everything.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: It's true.

Heh, well it is quite pathetic at any rate but I'm not sure she'd be banned for being a stupid girlish Alexi-obsessed loser though. A fan's a fan, even a ignorant ass one like her. Her fangirl rederick gets tiresome, I agree. But heh, at least she's not some CoB spiting assclown who bashes them on their own forum, then runs off to praises bands like Bullet for my Valentine. Some people have no balls or brains. It's saaaaaad. :lol: So I have to at least give her credit, she's not a good fan, but at least her heart is in the right place, despite being a complete and utter moron. I often wonder if shes not some lamo just fucking with for fun... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... o_O

Bringer: yeah i know. I'v heard it a billion times before but why did you bring that up? I'm not fat. I"m pretty slim. If i got fat, how could i face ALexi?

Lady_Laiho said:
Bringer: yeah i know. I'v heard it a billion times before but why did you bring that up? I'm not fat. I"m pretty slim. If i got fat, how could i face ALexi?
You idolize him way too much, nobody give a flying fuck what you think of alexi, if all you do is come here to post about him then you're wasting your time.

Lady_Laiho said:

Alexi is married to a fat chick, guess you better pile on the pounds. Another thing, you are a fucking bloke.

I don't think so, not that I've read about anyway... but I could be wrong.. then again people on this forum seem to always be so irrevocably and terribly (mis)informed.

He was married to that girl... you know, what's her face... from that band he was, what-cha-ma-call-it..... they divorced though. :lol:

Lady_Laiho said:

I brought up the fact because you won't post your picture and 66% of Americans are over-weight and obese. Sorry hunny, the odds were against you.

Heartless Name: no , he isn't married and he won't be until he meets me.

Bringer: I just don't want to show my pic, ok!

Heartless_Name said:
I don't think so, not that I've read about anyway... but I could be wrong.. then again people on this forum seem to always be so irrevocably and terribly (mis)informed.

He was married to that girl... you know, what's her face... from that band he was, what-cha-ma-call-it..... they divorced though. :lol:

In fact, they are indeed still married. Just separated.

Lady_Laiho said:
^NO, i just don't want some people on the internet seeing my pic.

So fucking what? hundreds of pics of me are on own pictures, i'm not that attractive i dont fucking care, it's only the internets.. what the fuck is someone going to do? rape a photo of you?! nah, it's cause your a bloke