Avenged Sevenfold and COB

SynKitti: dude lol i love you! buddies?

LadyLahio: no he wouldnt Alexi has standards.....that are impossible for you to achieve.....your fake like MJs nose...and everything Alexi would say to you would come form the bottom of his stomache....aka...*pukes everywhere* haha

Kamaria said:
SynKitti: dude lol i love you! buddies?

LadyLahio: no he wouldnt Alexi has standards.....that are impossible for you to achieve.....your fake like MJs nose...and everything Alexi would say to you would come form the bottom of his stomache....aka...*pukes everywhere* haha

:lol:

HAHA!... I think I'm probably the only one who actually finds Lady_Laiho entertaining. I think she's hilarious.:err: :Spin:

Rubenios said:
Lady Laiho

i rest my case...

I'm not putting up defense for LadyLaiho, but join dates and post counts mean jack shit, honestly. Neither of them are good measurements of how "important" a user you are.

I have listened to CoB 2 and a half years before I ever joined this board, and I don't post much cause I don't like most of the topics I see, not because I'm some "n00b" or sub-intelligent troll fron the nether regions of the internet.

Kamaria: I can reach all of Alexi's standards if i already haven't. I doubt his standards are that high. And if i haven't reached them yet, i'll do anything to be anything he wants me to.

Yeah, when you join the message boards doesn't matter. I go to some message boards and leave after awhile cuz there is nothing else to talk about. I'v loved Bodom about 5 years now and i decided to go on here when i saw my first bodom concert.

Lady_Laiho said:
Kamaria: I can reach all of Alexi's standards if i already haven't. I doubt his standards are that high. And if i haven't reached them yet, i'll do anything to be anything he wants me to.

Yeah, when you join the message boards doesn't matter. I go to some message boards and leave after awhile cuz there is nothing else to talk about. I'v loved Bodom about 5 years now and i decided to go on here when i saw my first bodom concert.

can you reach your middle fingre to your ass?

CliffBurton said:
Bodom also sound like Greenday...they both use guitars!

OMFG! WAY TO MAKE ME SMILE CLIFF!! I know everyone else has already ice-picked Lezzy Laiho's eyes out for her most imbecilic comment about CoB and A7X sounding the same, but hey! I wanna stab too!

WTF! A7X = an ok band, their earlier stuff is good. (Second heartbeat, Sidewinder, a few other songs I can't remember right now) BUT NOW They're emo-ass fucking poser punk bitch sell-outs now, christ! I can't believe you compared the two bands! You're sposed to love Alexi, no? What the hell are you saying!? CoB holds A7X down and rapes them hard.. CoB not only pwns a7x, but pwns their moms and grandmas too! Only of their albums, hell, one song by CoB fucks their compositions and makes everything a7x has done meaningless and worth shit compared to it!

BTW! Smoking crack is bad.. might wanna take a break from the pipe, since it makes you say the dumbest shit, like this entire thread's conception. GEEZ!

Lady_Laiho said:
I'm not a fake account! I'm real! If i didn't like Bodom, i wouldn't even bother coming on here and if i didn't love ALexi this way, then wouldn't i have been gone a long time ago?!

one word: PSYCHO!

Get a life and start respecting bands and not having some immature childish infatuation with a lead singer of a band. you're just pathetic.

p.s. it is so wrong in many ways to compare a7x with cob - they don't even sound the same! they're on entirely different levels. one is bad and one is good.

Please do us a favour all (or at least me): Grow up or shut up!

Lady_Laiho said:

This kind of shit disgusts me. I think anyone in the world would know better then to set standards as low as an obsessive fan on a message board who "loves" Alexi. Coming from a country that has people probably completely different from him and his ethnic values.

Plus do I have to add that 2/3 (66%) of Americans are either over-weight or obese.... :ill:

i saw the fattest person in the world yesterday....i thought i was going to die from throwing up so much....LadyLahio....shut up...no one cares bout what u have to say. we just enjoy mocking you and ur stupidity.

Lady_Laiho said:
First of all, i am not a fake! And i never said i like A7X that much! I only like the older stuff. I can't stand the vocals on the latest album. OF course, Bodom sound a billiion times better! So much better, A7X is no where in their league! Alexi's solos are really differnt from the solos Zacky Vengence does. But i think they kind of sound a little bit the same cuz they have the same tecnique.

Lead guitarist in A7X is a billlion times hotter than that ugly piece of shit alexi