Avenged Sevenfold and COB

hahahah shes not gay shes just chemically imballanced like a blonde cheerleader after smoking her first joint.....LADYLAHIO SHUT UPP ALLREADDDDYYYYYY....i only have this to say.............fucker

The Bringer said:
To save any credibility this forum might have ever had, she needs to leave.

Hm well, not just her, I'm afraid. But she does seem to make the biggest spectacle of herself/himself, so maybe it's be, if nothing else, a good start.

P.S. I love that song (Yer name). I'm going too see Soilwork this coming week, on the 9th, which is Monday. I can't wait. Then I *somehow* got floor tickets to see Iron Maiden the following Monday! I'm so excited!!

Thanks, I took it from Soilwork when I was on a huge binge with them and I wanted to marry Speed. Oh I loved him so much we were meant to be together. I dreamt about him every night and discussed our non-existing relationship together on the internet. It was true love.

/sarcasm

from justfuckinggoogle.com said:
Google Is Your Friend
All Smart People Use Google
It Appears That You Are Not One Of Them
bart.gif

Someone thinks you are an idiot because you were too stupid to check Google before asking a question. They gave you a link to this site as a joke. The fact that you followed it pretty much proves the point.

Hope that helps.

Have a nice day.

The Bringer said:
Why not? You should, Opeth is a damn good band.

Eh, they're pretty good. I'm not so fond of them, cause I have only mostly heard their acoustic/light stuff. They can play, and their harder stuff is great, but they just don't really appeal to me. Blackwater park and Black Rose Immortal are pretty fucking great songs though. and well, all I can say is, I liked them better when I thought the song "Fateless" was by them, before I found out it was actually by Rotting Christ. God I hate p2p networks with misnamed songs.