Avengers 3: Civil War

Talking Backwards

Senior Citizen
Oct 5, 2009
Was pretty good. Definitely better than Age of Ultron. Not sure what I liked more between it and The Winter Soldier, but this movie definitely had a bunch of great character action scenes.

Also, to anyone who's seen this, or will see it; tell me I'm not crazy for seeing the highlights of Vision's head going back to the original shiny, metallic grey that it was when he was initially "born", before he formed his battle outfit around himself, which then turned it to his well known green. Friend of mine said it looked the same to him, and that it was always grey since the previous movie (but hell, loading it up shows this is false). Maybe his head is a like a mood ring, or maybe since it's pretty obvious that he can change his body however he wants, that he just goes grey for casual and green for battle.

Great movie, even better the second time.
Winter Soldier is still my favorite. Fucking hell, it didnt even feel like a superhero movie.
I cant wait to see what all happens within the universe though, since the sides are still split apart.
Black Panther movie has me excited!
Cant wait for Thanos to kill Vision!